Zubair claimed to be Haseena Parkar's son in law and when he entered the house. But yesterday, Salman told him to stop faking his identity. Later, the contestant was rushed to the hospital as he was not well. The contestants of this season are in no mood to maintain peace and harmony in the Bigg Boss house. They are venting all that out and more on Bigg Boss, and attacking contestants who look like soft targets. "We recorded his statement and registered a Non Cognisable complaint against Salman Khan and the channel, who were booked for criminal intimidation under the IPC", an officer said. Now post his eviction Zubair Khan reportedly filed a complaint and FIR against the actor turn host Salman Khan in Mumbai at the Antop Hill Police Station. At the end, it was announced that he was the one, who was eliminated from the house. Vikas, Hina and Priyank gang up and they are heard calling Arshi another version of Priyanka Jagga and that she, too, will be thrown out by the show host.
Let's wait and watch to see what happens next.
Hina, Hiten and Puneesh will take stand against their fight while Sapna criticizes Shilpa for annoying Vikas every day.
Salman apparently lost his cool at Zubair in Bigg Boss 11's first elimination weekend, namely, Weekend Ka Vaar, which aired last night (October 9). The duo gets into a new heated argument, leaving housemates helpless.
As we file the story, we hear of reports that Vikas has been brought into the house again by the personnels of Bigg Boss. He also claimed that he was acting according to the script and that the show is scripted.
- California wildfires destroy more than 50 structures
- Steelers' Roethlisberger has five passes intercepted in loss to Jaguars
- Defoe strengthens Euros case
- Can Atleti snatch La Liga's title away from Barca?
- India go down to USA
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury
- Sessions ends transgender workplace protections
- Top smartphones for gaming
- White Nationalist group returns to Charlottesville with tiki-torches