IRELAND have been dealt a hammer blow as Shane Long has been ruled out of their massive World Cup qualifier against Wales in Cardiff due to a hip injury. They would top the group if Serbia lost to Georgia.
It promises to be a dramatic night in south Wales and here's how you can keep up with all the action. They're not as physical as Norway, very technical in their play and we'll have to adjust our approach slightly to face up to that challenge.
"They were labelled this "golden" bunch of players before we qualified [for Euro 2016] and I fought against that, because they had not earned that tag".
On Tuesday, I said that the permutations in Group I would make a chess grandmaster's head explode and dismissed it as a relative long shot.
"They've gone one step further than anyone else that has gone before them, but that's in the past as well".
"We are too good to do that".
Welsh fans have called on Coleman's squad to rekindle the so-called "Spirit of '58" ahead of their final group game.
It was the Celtic striker's fourth goal in his last five Scotland games and had the "Tartan Army" of travelling fans believing in the dream of reaching the finals, being held in Russian Federation next year, for the first time in two decades. "Once a player says "I'm in" and has..."
"We can win the match", he said. But it is a return to a stage they last graced when a 17-year-old Pele knocked them out at the quarter-final stage 59 years ago in Sweden that they truly crave.
The time will soon come to stop doing permutations posts.
It's nearly the tenth anniversary of Ireland's last competitive game against Wales in Cardiff.
When the two sides met in Dublin, the game finished goalless, although that's a result that wouldn't suit either side tonight.
O'Neill added: "We've put ourselves in a position where we have to win the game and Wales probably the same".
"I just want to focus on Monday now that tonight's game is out of the way".
"It's two sets of players, they know each other, play in the same leagues". Jonny Williams, Allen's replacement, was prominently involved and a few minutes before the goal his cross had given Hal Robson-Kanu the first clear chance of the night.
- Trump says USA must 'wipe out' Puerto Rico debt
- Red Sox have look of team ready to be swept against Astros
- Driver detained after pedestrians injured outside London's Natural History Museum
- Sessions ends transgender workplace protections
- Green Bay Packers vs. Dallas Cowboys Odds, Analysis, NFL Betting Pick
- Superman Henry Cavill Can't Wait For Justice League Movie To Release
- Trump, NRA open to ban on 'bump stocks' for guns
- Demetrious Johnson breaks record with 11th title defense
- McDonald's Szechuan sauce is coming to Athens
- Windows Insiders get access to mobile Microsoft Edge and Launcher app