When asked whether her brothers will appear before the court, she said they live overseas and Pakistan's laws aren't applicable on them.
Safdar was arrested on his arrival as the the court had issued non-bailable arrest warrant against him.
Talking to media persons after appearing before the court here, Maryam said her family was being tried despite already receiving the punishment, that is the disqualification of her father Nawaz Sharif.
The court set the next hearing for October 13, according to court officials.
The court held brief hearing and took a break before announcing the hearing will resume shortly.
The Court also declared Hassan Nawaz and Hussain Nawaz as proclaimed offenders after they consistently failed to appear before the Court.
The four cases against the Sharif family are related to their properties in London and Dubai.
Maryam said the questions taken up the Supreme Court-mandated Joint Investigation Team regarding her family businesses continue to remain questions "because they are false allegations with no answers".
Both were given bail in lieu of surety bonds of Rs. 50,000. Maryam and Capt Safdar left separately after their bail applications were granted.
The judge barred Safdar from leaving Pakistan without its permission but rejected the NAB's request to confiscate his passport.
The NAB said that since there has been no extradition treaty between Pakistan and the UK, Sharif's sons may not be brought back here to face the three corruption and money laundering cases against them.
Maryam Nawaz tweeted a picture of Kulsoom in the hospital, with Nawaz by her side, and thanked her followers for their "valuable prayers".
"Those who want to appear by free will are arrested from airport, but we are not afraid of it", she said.
She said judges will have to be answerable. The court accepted the plea. On the previous hearing the court had issued non-bailable arrest warrants against them yet they skipped the hearing yesterday.
Sharif was disqualified from office in July.
- Iowa State stuns No. 3 Oklahoma 38-31
- Man Utd's injury concerns mount as Fellaini suffers possible ligament damage
- Can Atleti snatch La Liga's title away from Barca?
- Trump, NRA open to ban on 'bump stocks' for guns
- Japanese Grand Prix To Be Jolyon Palmer's Last Renault F1 Race
- Review of Plarium's Browser MMO Game Stormfall: Age of War
- Demetrious Johnson breaks record with 11th title defense
- Bigg Boss 11: Participant files FIR against Salman Khan
- Fears of fresh Myanmar violence as Rohingya crisis intensifies
- The Right Place for Drug Rehab