When asked whether her brothers will appear before the court, she said they live overseas and Pakistan's laws aren't applicable on them.
Safdar was arrested on his arrival as the the court had issued non-bailable arrest warrant against him.
Talking to media persons after appearing before the court here, Maryam said her family was being tried despite already receiving the punishment, that is the disqualification of her father Nawaz Sharif.
The court set the next hearing for October 13, according to court officials.
The court held brief hearing and took a break before announcing the hearing will resume shortly.
The Court also declared Hassan Nawaz and Hussain Nawaz as proclaimed offenders after they consistently failed to appear before the Court.
The four cases against the Sharif family are related to their properties in London and Dubai.
Maryam said the questions taken up the Supreme Court-mandated Joint Investigation Team regarding her family businesses continue to remain questions "because they are false allegations with no answers".
Both were given bail in lieu of surety bonds of Rs. 50,000. Maryam and Capt Safdar left separately after their bail applications were granted.
The judge barred Safdar from leaving Pakistan without its permission but rejected the NAB's request to confiscate his passport.
The NAB said that since there has been no extradition treaty between Pakistan and the UK, Sharif's sons may not be brought back here to face the three corruption and money laundering cases against them.
Maryam Nawaz tweeted a picture of Kulsoom in the hospital, with Nawaz by her side, and thanked her followers for their "valuable prayers".
"Those who want to appear by free will are arrested from airport, but we are not afraid of it", she said.
She said judges will have to be answerable. The court accepted the plea. On the previous hearing the court had issued non-bailable arrest warrants against them yet they skipped the hearing yesterday.
Sharif was disqualified from office in July.
- Pakistan captain Sarfraz blames batsmen for series defeat against Sri Lanka
- Erdogan: FSA in New Idlib Operation
- Google uncovered Russia-backed ads on YouTube, Gmail, reports Washington Post
- European courts could decide trade disputes during transition period: PM May
- Google Pixel 2's camera is exceptional proves official camera samples
- Most active Western Conference teams this offseason
- Protests erupt in Spain over Catalonia's move for independence
- India go down to USA
- Red Sox have look of team ready to be swept against Astros
- Man Utd's injury concerns mount as Fellaini suffers possible ligament damage