While the mode of super-heroes spin Hollywood and the franchise, X-Men seems very exhausted, the Fox intends to renew its universe with The New Mutants. Boone is best known for his work on the 2014 film, The Fault in Our Stars. In terms of other main cast members, they'll be joined by Dr. Cecilia Reyes (Alice Braga), a mentor to the group. With an unsettling cover of Plink Floyd's "Another Brick in the Wall" and a number of disturbing images and jump scares to boot, New Mutants looks completely different than anything we've seen in the genre before. Twentieth Century Fox's X-Men franchise has been around in some form or another since Bryan Singer's initial movie debuted in 2000.
The official trailer for Josh Boone's New Mutants movie has just been released. On top of that, she actually has a familial connection to the "X-Men": Her brother is Colossus. New Mutants follows young mutants that recently received powers, only to be held against their will in a secret facility, according to the premise from IMDB. The teen-centric movie looks much more like a horror flick and a superhero blockbuster.
After the filming was finished Stacey Snider (Fox chairman and CEO) described the film as "a haunted-house movie with a bunch of hormonal teenagers. Although I will say there's stuff you'll never see in the trailers that are big parts of the movie". Turner played young Jean Grey in last year's X-Men Apocalypse and will star in X-Men: Dark Phoenix, out next November.
- Keys to Victory in New England Patriots' Week 6 Matchup
- Day One testimony continues in Jessica Chambers murder trial
- Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) Scheduled to Post Quarterly Earnings on Friday
- Lavrov says Tehran abides by all commitments on Iran nuclear deal
- NYC, London police taking fresh look at Weinstein claims
- Las Vegas Gunman Shot Security Guard Before Main Attack
- Lafayette Fire Department holds fire prevention classes in new Fire Safety House
- Trump warns it's 'possible' the USA will drop out of Nafta
- (JPM) has current market capitalization of $346.4 Billion
- What Radamel Falcao Really Said To Peru Midfielder Renato Tapia Revealed