With trailers and interviews giving little away, the fandom instead turns to crafting their own theories on just what's going to happen when we return to Hawkins.
Set in the 1980s, the Netflix horror sci-fi drama will start from where it was left in the first season. Along they way, they contend with supernatural forces unleashed from an alternate dimension known as the Upside Down. With the new season now just two weeks out, we should all be so hyped for the new gang to get back after it.
When Stranger Things began streaming on Netflix a year ago, it became an unexpectedly massive hit.
If you ever wondered what some classic board games looked like over in the Upside Down world then look no further - because Hasbro has the answer.
[Y] ou don't really see how it's all tied together until later. Will is the way through which we're able to understand what's going on.
"They are not nightmares, it's happening", utters chief of police Jim Hopper (David Harbour) as the aftershocks of Will Byers (Noah Schnapp) continue to be felt.
Trailer 2 also confirms the release date for Stranger Things Series 2, which will be available to stream at maximum binge on the 27th October 2017. Newly added cast members include Paul Reiser, Sean Astin, Linnea Berthelsen, Sadie Sink and Dacre Montgomery, among others.
- Catawba County Public Health to host flu shot clinics
- Oculus Go: Facebook announces $199 Oculus Go VR headset
- India vs Australia: Wet outfield delays start of deciding T20 in Hyderabad
- Face ID Could Be On iPad Pro Next Year: Kuo
- Lafayette Fire Department holds fire prevention classes in new Fire Safety House
- (JPM) has current market capitalization of $346.4 Billion
- Las Vegas Gunman Shot Security Guard Before Main Attack
- Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) Scheduled to Post Quarterly Earnings on Friday
- Marathon Oil Corporation (MRO) now has an analysts' mean recommendation of 2.4
- Amazon adds water resistance to Kindle Oasis