Comeback king Watford handed Arsenal a first defeat in eight matches as Marco Silva's men recovered from a one-goal deficit to snatch a dramatic 2-1 triumph at Vicarage Road on Saturday.
"It is a scandalous decision, but what can we do about it?"
Per Mertesacker headed Arsenal ahead in the 39th minute with his first league goal in 1400 days. Look at that, he's just missed a chance to win a game for Arsenal.
Sanchez misses out after being rested following Chile's World Cup qualifying expolits last week in which they failed to qualify for next summer's tournament in Brazil. In the end, we were punished for it.
"People might think I'm gunning for him, but you've got to be clinical in those situations".
Just five minutes later, Arsenal came close to scoring again, however Danny Welbeck wasn't able to collect Lacazette's pass following an fantastic teamwork display.
The arrival of Deeney saw Marco Silva revert to a much more direct style of football and it worked as they piled the pressure on the final few minutes looking for the victor. "But as long as you don't score that second goal, any decision can hurt you".
Tom Cleverley hit a last-gasp victor as Watford came from behind to beat Arsenal and check the Gunners' recent run of form.
Wenger, though, felt Arsenal's attempts to hold on for a point were dealt a blow when Laurent Koscielny - who was playing for the first time since the 2-0 win at West Brom on September 25 - was forced off through injury in the 85th minute.
Deeney added: "Credit to the manager - he gave us a bit of a roasting at halftime. We didn't go back again, we carried on looking for more from the game", said Silva who guided Olympiakos to the Greek title before moving to England.
- Fox Debuts Trailer for 'X-Men' Spinoff 'The New Mutants'
- Arsene Wenger Provides Arsenal Injury Update Ahead of Watford Game
- Lavrov says Tehran abides by all commitments on Iran nuclear deal
- Trump warns it's 'possible' the USA will drop out of Nafta
- What Is Insider Trading Activity Like At General Electric Company (GE)?
- Returning to The Upside Down
- De Gea and Man Utd hold Liverpool at Anfield
- What Are Analysts Suggestions On Energy Transfer Partners, LP (ETP)
- Eminem slams President Trump in freestyle rap
- India vs Australia: Wet outfield delays start of deciding T20 in Hyderabad