Everton have only won two of their opening seven league fixtures this term, while they have not secured a top-flight away success since beating Crystal Palace in January.
Everton head to the south coast having lost their most recent Premier League game 1-0 to Burnley at Goodison Park in what was their final outing before the break for worldwide football. Struggling to create going forward and truly missing the focal point that Romelu Lukaku provided - Everton may struggle to score despite the brilliance of Gylfi Sigurdsson.
After a huge summer of spending, Koeman's side find themselves languishing down in 16th place.
Koeman's side now reside in 17th place and suffered a disappointing home loss against Burnley before the global break.
The Toffees are now 16th in the table, just two points above the relegation zone after a dismal start to the season.
On average, so far only James Milner has covered more ground per 90 minutes in the Premier League this season.
Ronald Koeman is under pressure at Everton.
Everton manager Ronald Koeman isn't going soft on his players despite the club's alarming start to the season leaving them short of confidence.
Toffees manager Koeman will welcome veteran centre-back Phil Jagielka back into the fold following a spell out with an injury.
Koeman's continues to be without long-term absentees Ross Barkley, Yannick Bolasie, Funes Mori, Seamus Coleman and James McCarthy.
The same firm quotes odds of (3.05) for a draw at fulltime.
"You need a little bit of luck; you need to score the first goal in a game and we need to change that". "We have no real top European players left". You can get the best odds of 6/1 for our betting tip at Bet365.
Wayne Rooney, after having an worldwide break, is 21/10 to score anytime.
Rooney's presence is a reminder to Davies of what can be achieved by those who come through the academy system on Merseyside, and though his lifestyle choices may differ from some of those who have come before him, at present they are standing him in good stead to repeat his hero's trajectory.
- Eminem slams President Trump in freestyle rap
- What Radamel Falcao Really Said To Peru Midfielder Renato Tapia Revealed
- What Is Insider Trading Activity Like At General Electric Company (GE)?
- Amazon Echo: Alexa Can Tell Voices Apart with Individual Voice Profiles
- Arsene Wenger angered by 'scandalous' penalty decision after Watford defeat
- US, Israel quit UNESCO
- States sue Trump to preserve Obamacare discounts
- (JPM) has current market capitalization of $346.4 Billion
- Arsene Wenger Provides Arsenal Injury Update Ahead of Watford Game
- Hungry? Now You Can Order Food Directly Through Facebook