Outperforming their opponents yet consistently drawing games, Liverpool have been questioned by many regarding their clinical edge.
Having failed to convert their dominance into victory in Moscow last time out, the Reds have the chance to claim only their second Champions League away win in nearly eight years - their last came against Debrecen in November 2009.
"I need to think about this and not about giving anyone Champions League experience or whatever", Klopp said in response to a suggestion he might have included Ben Woodburn - again in Steven Gerrard's under-19s squad - in the senior squad for the first time.
Liverpool are second in their Champions League group, having drawn their opening two games.
Liverpool only managed to accrue two points from their opening group stage fixtures against Sevilla and Spartak Moscow respectively and now lie second in their group having scored more goals than the Russian outfit, who have also drawn both of their group games.
When asked by a reporter whether he is a top coach who doesn't win enough crucial game, Klopp was perplexed.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp praised Maribor's mentality and quality ahead of Tuesday's Champions League clash.
"We are in a moment when we have to remind ourselves that it was a good performance because the result doesn't show it". This is the last place to do those things. One in League Cup, the other to Man City with 10 men.
"Everybody thinks this is the place where you should rotate".
"We have a good record against English teams, in European competition, with one home win and two draws", The Mirror quotes Pihler as saying. At this point, they don't really have a whole lot of choices - that is, unless they want to drop out of the Champions League.
Liverpool haven't been the most ruthless team in front of goal this term despite boasting of a star-studded attack.
"I saw an offensive-minded team against Sevilla and Spartak Moscow".
- "Bimal Gurung Linked With Maoists & Other Insurgent Groups"- ADG (Law & Order)
- What Is Insider Trading Activity Like At General Electric Company (GE)?
- Brokers Add To Their Ratings On Federal Realty Investment Trust (NYSE:FRT)
- Lions and Saints swap late pick-sixes on the goal line
- Iraqi forces launch operation for Kurdish-held oil fields, military base
- Oakland Raiders lose a complete heartbreaker to Los Angeles Chargers, 17-16
- Antero Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:AM) Lose Value For the Week
- Sunday Night Match Up: Giants at Broncos
- Returning to The Upside Down
- Controversial Fumble Call Dominates Postgame Discussion From Patriots' Win Over Jets