It really was no secret, from the previous week's various leaks and rumors that flooded the web.
As the name suggests, the Huawei Mate 10 Pro is a more premium offering of the same.
Both devices will also be arriving in four color options, with the Mate 10 incoming with a brown, pink gold, gold, and black version, while the Mate 10 Pro will be available in brown, pink gold, grey, and blue. Huawei Mate 10 gets a front-mounted fingerprint reader, while Mate 10 pro sports a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
So what do you think about the official price?
Talking about the specifications, the Mate 10 Lite features a 5.9-inch display with a screen resolution of 1,080×2,160 pixels and an aspect ratio of 18:9. Armed with a Neural Processing Unit, or NPU, the Mate 10 duo should be able of some impressive feats, right? It is worth mentioning that the processor is also accompanied by a dedicated "i7" NPU. It is backed by a 3,340mAh battery.
The Huawei Mate 10 will be retailed at a price tag of Euro 699 (approximately Rs 53,400) and is slated to go on sale from November in several countries including Australia, Singapore, Spain, and Mexico.
In terms of design, Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro employ a metal-glass construction with a reflective band running across the camera module.
Both, Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro, feature a dual set of cameras at the back.
Along side the two phones, Huawei also announced three HUAWEI Mate 10 accessories - EnVizion 360 camera, SuperCharge power bank, and Smart Scale. A 20MP monochrome sensor and a 12MP RGB sensor coupled with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), BSI CMOS Sensor, PDAF, CAF, Laser Autofocus, Depth Autofocus and a dual LED flash. And after weeks of speculations here's the ultimate good news. And all of them run on EMUI 8 based on Android 8.0 Oreo.
In short, the smartphones will take advantage of machine learning to enable users to witness a better operating system experience.
Other Huawei Mate 10 Pro specs include the device's dimensions, 6.07 x 2.93 x 0.31-inches and a weight of 6.27 ounces.
The third ad down below will show you the special edition PORSCHE DESIGN Mate 10 handset. Tell us your thoughts down in the comments.
- Antero Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:AM) Lose Value For the Week
- Obama chooses Kehinde Wiley to paint official presidential portrait
- Full Trailer for Ryan Coogler's 'Black Panther' with Chadwick Boseman
- Oakland Raiders lose a complete heartbreaker to Los Angeles Chargers, 17-16
- Iraqi forces launch operation for Kurdish-held oil fields, military base
- #MeToo campaign underscores issue of sexual harrassment in wake of Weinstein accusations
- Astrophysicists discover incredible origin of gold
- "Bimal Gurung Linked With Maoists & Other Insurgent Groups"- ADG (Law & Order)
- Volvo's Polestar performance division is releasing its first auto , the Polestar 1
- Thinking About Surface Book 2 Specs and Configurations