An employee of a Maryland kitchen countertop company fatally shot three co-workers and critically wounded two others on Wednesday and is suspected in a later shooting in nearby DE, authorities said. He says the victim was able to tell police that 37-year-old Radee Labeeb Prince shot him.
No additional details were immediately available. The suspect fled in a black GMC Acadia with DE license plates after the shooting.
"If anyone sees the suspect, he's armed and unsafe", said Sheriff Jeffrey Gahler in a press conference, adding that authorities "don't believe others were involved".
The five people shot are believed to be employees of the business, and the two injured were in serious condition in a hospital Wednesday morning, Gahler said. Emmorton Business Park is just south of the I-95 interchange with Route 24.
Since November 2014, Prince has rented a three-bedroom town house in Elkton - about 35 miles (56 kilometers) from his office - with his girlfriend, according to a Maryland property manager.
Police were called there at 8:58 a.m., and officers arrived four minutes later, according to the sheriff.
Gahler called the shooting a "targeted attack".
Tracy says authorities have not heard or seen Prince since the shooting about 10:45 a.m.
He's believed to be associated with the business, police said.
"I don't think anybody anticipated an issue here today when he came to work", Gahler said.
"We were very nervous", Hunt said.
Sheriff Jeffrey Gahler said all the victims are though to have worked at the same company, Advanced Granite Solutions, where the killings took place.
The office park includes a number of buildings housing various businesses.
- Volvo's Polestar performance division is releasing its first auto , the Polestar 1
- Full Trailer for Ryan Coogler's 'Black Panther' with Chadwick Boseman
- Brief Overview on Stock's Performances: The Coca-Cola Company (KO)
- Blac Chyna suing the Kardashians
- Ask Kelly whether Obama called after his son was killed in action
- Huawei Mate 10 Lite launched with four cameras
- Best ways to make your website stand out from the rest
- Doom On Switch Finally Has A Release Date
- Smart money points to Trump charge
- 'There is no such thing as ObamaCare anymore'