iPhone X features the new A11 Bionic chip with a special neural engine that helps power Face ID which unlocks the device by taking a 3D scan of the users face. The survey found, "The excitement surrounding the iPhone X appears to be magnitudes higher than actual purchase intent - 48 percent of respondents agreed/strongly agreed that they were 'excited for the iPhone X".
Want an iPhone X, the $999 iPhone that will be almost impossible to find this holiday season?
Of course this is a survey of 1,112 iPhone owners which doesn't necessarily represent the entire world, but it is an indication that maybe customers aren't quite as eager to upgrade as analysts had previously thought.
The iPhone X hits store shelves on November 3.
Nikkei reported on Tuesday that Apple had would only be able to manufacture 20 million iPhone X initially, about half of what it had originally planned to produce this year. Apple's press release says that anyone hoping to walk into an Apple Store and walk out with an iPhone X next Friday is "encouraged to arrive early".
He added, "For some reason, the iPhone X is going to be the first iPhone I didn't - on day one - upgrade to". "But my wife will, so I'll be close enough to see it".
KitGuru Says: We have yet to see how things will play out for the iPhone X but I wouldn't be surprised to see expected shipping dates on Apple's website start to slip very quickly. That is because of the edge-to-edge screen, which, it should be noted, is the first OLED panel to be used on an iPhone. The stock was sold at an average price of $154.70, for a total value of $8,788,197.60.
On average, analysts anticipate that Apple Inc. will post $9.01 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
According to device recycling site Decluttr.com, there have been more iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus trade-ins at this point in the phone's life cycle than in the same period after any other previous iPhone launch.
- Original Xbox Backward Compatibility Games Surface In Microsoft Store
- How Have Independence Realty Trust, Inc. (IRT) Earnings Forecasts Changed?
- Wall Street Analysts Forecast 17.9% on Schlumberger Limited (NYSE:SLB)
- Tesla to Build Plant in China
- George Clooney Says Wife Amal Has Experienced Sexual Harassment at Work
- New Google Pixel 2 XL Has A Major OLED Screen Problem
- Matic: Mourinho the best I've ever worked with
- Does Eric Bledsoe Want Off The Phoenix Suns?
- Hundreds gather for vigil for Sherin Mathews, hours after unidentified body discovered
- Facebook has no plans to make newsfeed changes worldwide