Because of that facial expression, Roethlisberger was asked Tuesday morning during his weekly interview on 93.7 The Fan if it was a look of disgust and the quarterback then tried to explain why that was. "I don't think anything's on his mind". And I'm not giving up on him. Bryant believes he's got the ability to be a future No. 1 receiver and wants to show that.
"On that particular play, it was a pass-run option", started Roethlisberger. "Hopefully, we do get him the ball more".
"He wants out", a source close to Bryant told ESPN.com's Jeremy Fowler. "He says some things when he's not around us that are somewhat of a distraction, and I say somewhat because we're having to field questions about it, not because it's high on my damn agenda". Like it's time that we go up top'. "We've invested a lot", Tomlin said.
Despite several untimely "illness" claims over the past month and a growing discord - Bryant was clearly frustrated toward the end of the Cincinnati game - he has remained a hard worker when he's in the building, and the Steelers know he's still their best vertical threat save Antonio Brown.
But all it takes is one general manager who'll overlook the risks - selfishness and one more slip-up from another National Football League exile - and see perhaps the game's most physically gifted receiver not named Julio Jones. "I just want to let everybody know, I do not have my license, I have a bike", said Smith-Schuster in a video posted to Twitter. When the Steelers drafted Smith-Schuster in the second round of this year's draft Bryant tweeted "lol that's Sammie Coates replacement not minds take it how you want to I am back". "Like I thought we had it, more like shock and awe than anything". Nobody considers him a lost cause.
The Calhoun Falls, South Carolina native has caught only 18 passes for 234 yards and one touchdown thus far this season. Yet he's played long enough to understand the careful balance of egos involved, particularly on an offense as loaded as the Steelers (5-2), who are in firm control of the AFC North as the season nears the midway point.
- Hundreds gather for vigil for Sherin Mathews, hours after unidentified body discovered
- Lincoln County Sheriff's Office Taking Back Unwanted Prescription Drugs
- Analysts Watch General Motors Company (NYSE:GM) And Issue New Targets
- New Google Pixel 2 XL Has A Major OLED Screen Problem
- [Tweets] Ozil, Wilshere & More Celebrate Online After Arsenal Put 5 Past Everton
- Trump jabs at critic, calls her 'Wacky' Wilson
- Proteas remain No 1 with Bangladesh whitewash
- George Clooney Says Wife Amal Has Experienced Sexual Harassment at Work
- Chelsea vs Watford: Marco Silva fumes at 'unfair result' after controlling game
- Raiders Clinch Late Win Over Chiefs As Marshawn Lynch Is Ejected