Kim Kardashian is suffering from anxiety due to being robbed at gunpoint in her hotel room back in 2016. Khloe Kardashian is now spending more time away from the family because she lives in Cleveland with her boyfriend Tristan Thompson. Khloe, 33, is expecting a little one with National Basketball Association player Tristan Thompson, 26, while Kylie, 20, is carrying the child of boyfriend Travis Scott, 25. Fans noted that she doesn't appear to be pregnant in an October 16 picture she posted on Instagram, in which she flaunts her apparently flat belly while posing with boyfriend.
"On top of it, to be in such a great place in her personal life is fantastic".
That is the closest Kris has come to confirming Khloe is pregnant with her first child. "It's just, like, I thought that those days for me were kind of over because the kids are grown".
So, is she having a boy or a girl?
Both Kylie and Khloe are said to be expecting but are keeping fans in the dark. Blaming a Grazia interview taken out of context, she wrote, "I see online that I said I was pregnant in an interview". Yes, that was a definite squashing of rumours that she, too, is expecting like her younger sisters. We have eight!' 'I know, we have so many babies, ' Kylie says smiling.
US Weekly also reports that the 33 year-old just had a "20 week checkup" at Cedar Sinai Medical Center, the hospital where apparently all the celebrities give birth and go for medical emergencies.
While some are speculating that Kardashian is waiting to make her pregnancy announcement until she can announce a wedding and a baby in one fell swoop, the couple doesn't seem to be in any rush to walk down the aisle.
- Lincoln County Sheriff's Office Taking Back Unwanted Prescription Drugs
- Can Atleti snatch La Liga's title away from Barca?
- Standing in cinema halls will never inculcate patriotism: Asaduddin Owaisi
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury
- "Pay with Google" makes the Android shopping experience a lot smoother
- Penn State Rolled Over Michigan
- George Clooney Says Wife Amal Has Experienced Sexual Harassment at Work
- Defoe strengthens Euros case
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager
- Facebook has no plans to make newsfeed changes worldwide