Cohen replaced Griffin as the co-host for CNN's New Year's Eve Celebration alongside Anderson Cooper after she was sacked, so it's no surprise there's bad blood.
She also claims he was a "miserable boss" to work for, while she was making hit Bravo show Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D List. "In the six seasons that we did "My Life on the D-List, ' I think Bravo visited the set twice" despite several "Emmy nominations, two wins".
She also admitted: 'I'm putting this tape out because I'm now on a world tour and it's selling out'.
In the video, she accused both Levin and Cohen of constantly "taking women down", and even alleged that the two times she went on "Watch What Happens Live", Cohen tried to get her to do drugs with him before going on the air.
In a 17-minute video posted to Twitter and YouTube, Griffin warns of Levin to the public with a passionate rant, while sharing a voice message he left her requesting to chat, which included the phone number of the gossip mogul.
The comedian continued: "I was hoping he was kidding, the second time I do the show, same thing".
But when asked if he had spoken to Kathy, Cohen made it clear he had no intention of doing so, joking around as he said "Who?' and insisted he 'didn't know" her.
'For the record, I am appalled by the photo shoot Kathy Griffin took part in. No one from "The View" has ever asked me to do blow before a show. "All I want to do is do my job and make people laugh".
He wrote: 'I am completely stunned by this story.
Levin has yet to respond publicly to Kathy Griffin's remarks, but Andy Cohen took to Twitter to say that her allegations are "100% false". "So, I'm sorry I have to get into the women who are complicit".
She played a voicemail from Levin, apparently revealing his phone number in the process, and suggesting that the harassment she and her family faced in the wake of the Trump fiasco was partly down to him. Kathy also attacked Harvey Levin, the creator of TMZ, whom she claims took part in trying to ruin her career.
Griffin is on a tour of Australia, Europe and Asia through November 29.
- Amazon Key lets delivery people inside your house
- Tropical Depression Eighteen forms in Caribbean
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti specs and pricing revealed
- Catalonia Declares Independence From Spain
- Owner of NFL's Texans sorry for 'inmates' comment on protesting players
- Trump declares opioid crisis a 'national public health emergency'
- Robot given Saudi citizenship 'has more rights than women'
- Frelinghuysen Vote Could End Property Tax Deductions In Verona
- Flu season is here: Have you gotten your vaccination?
- Microsoft FY18 Q1 earnings