Yesterday was filled with record low temperatures, today Kansas will enjoy much warmer temperatures.
Wednesday will see highs return to the upper-60s in the Salt Lake and Tooele valleys, though southeast winds of 10-20 miles per hour will add a bit of a nip.
Most areas farther to the east will be dry through the overnight beyond a slight chance of a few scattered showers that pass through from the west. Periods of cool rain today are followed by more rain and strong winds tonight as low pressure strengthens off the Mid-Atlantic coast.
After a morning of temperatures in the 40s and wind chill values in the 30s, expect modest gains in temperatures and a marginal reduction in winds for the afternoon. Another cold front is passing through this morning. This afternoon will be sunny and cool with temperatures in the upper 60s.
Wind reports show gusts of 41 miles per hour in near Gainesville at 12:20 p.m. and north of Conasauga Lake at 4:05 p.m.
Next weekend will be very lovely with the rain expected to hold off.
WEEKEND: A low end rain chance will linger on Saturday, but rain should be gone by Sunday. With rain, cloud cover, and high humidity, highs Tuesday will only reach the upper 40s to mid-50s. Lows overnight will only be in the mid-40s.
Extended: Monday looks mostly cloudy, breezy & chilly with occasional, mainly light snow showers. Readings are in the lower to middle 50s. Temperatures climb quickly by Thursday when highs will be in the mid 80s. Temperatures should top out in the mid to upper 80s with southwest winds at 15 miles per hour.
- The First Charges In Mueller's Russia Probe Are Reportedly Filed
- DeMarcus Cousins says fan reception in Sacramento was 'beautiful'
- Microsoft reveals Games with Gold titles for November 2017
- Atlanta Falcons vs New York Jets
- Iraqi Kurdish leader Barzani confirms intention to step down on November 1
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury
- Nintendo Switch Major Update Still Without Cloud Feature!
- Apple iPhone X: Ultra-Fast Face ID Causing A Slowdown
- Boy leads mom, police on high-speed chase in his 2nd joyride
- Best ways to make your website stand out from the rest