That wasn't easy on them, ' they added. "That played a part in them getting distant", the source said. "It's over for now", the source says.
Reunited at last! Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are proving that time heals all wounds. The two were seen eating breakfast together and heading to church. During the kidney stuff, Selena really relied on her friends as opposed to The Weeknd.
The breakup comes despite Gomez regularly making an effort to attend the singer's concerts, a source told People. 'She had been traveling with him on his tour and he was off during her surgery and right after during her recovery.
The romance appeared to be going well, with the pair hitting the red carpet at a Harper's Bazaar event in NY in September, where they were spotted kissing and holding hands.
Now more photos have emerged of Gomez at Bieber's home with her puppy, which she bought a few months ago with The Weeknd.
As Vogue's April cover star, the "Wolves" singer made it clear that she wouldn't be discussing The Weekend publicly.
Gomez and Bieber were in a relationship from 2011 to 2014 before a messy separation. Selena and Justin realized it was time to grow past their history and move on. "She was happy with The Weeknd but Justin always has the biggest piece of her heart". Though, it's now unclear if Selena and the Weeknd's relationship ended romantically before or after Sel chose to clear the air with her ex. According to Elle, this is similar behavior to when "I Feel It Coming" musician and Bella Hadid split.
The "Wolves" songstress, 25, and the "Love Yourself" crooner, 23, have been spotted together on several occasions in the past week.
- The First Charges In Mueller's Russia Probe Are Reportedly Filed
- NC State blocked a punt for a TD against Notre Dame. Again
- Sherri Papini abduction: 911 audio, sketches released
- Robot given Saudi citizenship 'has more rights than women'
- Trump declares opioid crisis a 'national public health emergency'
- If Pakistan doesn't act against terror groups, we'll find a 'different way'
- WTA Finals: Caroline Garcia beats Caroline Wozniacki; Elina Svitolina beats Simona Halep
- Hazard refuses to give up on Premier League title
- England complete stunning comeback against Spain to win Under-17 World Cup
- Boy leads mom, police on high-speed chase in his 2nd joyride