Screenshot via YouTubeWho do you think Selena Gomez will bring as her date to this event? Sources said the "Acquainted" singer enjoyed his time living the single life and was unhappy staying in a relationship that no longer had any sparks.
Tis the season to let bygones be bygones and Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber recently only fueled rumours of a reconciliation.
While many fans are excited about the possibility of a "Jelena" reunion, Gomez's family are concerned with the former couple's rekindled friendship.
Days after her split from The Weeknd, Selena Gomez was spotted Wednesday morning on a lackadaisical cycling with her ex, Justin Bieber. "He hopes to regain her trust so they can get back together", a source told People.
TMZ writes that the 10-month relationship had been slowly losing steam for a few months due to conflicting schedules and distance before the rapper ended things by phone. He was always her soulmate and her one true love.
"Justin is aware Selena's family is not thrilled they are hanging out".
The source added, "Justin always has the biggest piece of her heart". Instead, she is spending time with her ex-boyfriend.
As for JB, he's working overtime to win her back!
- Make Sure This Halloween Is Filled With Treats, Not So Many Tricks
- Wind advisory Sunday pm-Monday am; strongest winds overnight
- Srikanth attributes French Open triumph to mental strength
- Freeman Recognized for Patient Safety
- Under fire, Kevin Spacey won't get International Emmy Award
- Rockwell Automation Inc. (NYSE:ROK) Experiencing Unusual Activity Mid-day
- Amid Kevin Spacey fallout, 'House of Cards' to end with upcoming season
- Destiny 2 Adds the 'Curse of Osiris' Expansion in December
- Majority of Playoff Teams Don't Start in the Top 4
- Jim McElwain out as Florida's coach