Screenshot via YouTubeWho do you think Selena Gomez will bring as her date to this event? Sources said the "Acquainted" singer enjoyed his time living the single life and was unhappy staying in a relationship that no longer had any sparks.
Tis the season to let bygones be bygones and Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber recently only fueled rumours of a reconciliation.
While many fans are excited about the possibility of a "Jelena" reunion, Gomez's family are concerned with the former couple's rekindled friendship.
Days after her split from The Weeknd, Selena Gomez was spotted Wednesday morning on a lackadaisical cycling with her ex, Justin Bieber. "He hopes to regain her trust so they can get back together", a source told People.
TMZ writes that the 10-month relationship had been slowly losing steam for a few months due to conflicting schedules and distance before the rapper ended things by phone. He was always her soulmate and her one true love.
"Justin is aware Selena's family is not thrilled they are hanging out".
The source added, "Justin always has the biggest piece of her heart". Instead, she is spending time with her ex-boyfriend.
As for JB, he's working overtime to win her back!
- Israel destroys Gaza cross-border tunnel, killing 6
- Prepare For A Stormy Sunday; Wind, Flood Watches In Effect
- Majority of Playoff Teams Don't Start in the Top 4
- Spelunky 2 has been announced
- Wendy Williams Collapsed On Live Television
- Iraqi Kurdish leader Barzani confirms intention to step down on November 1
- Apple iPhone X: Ultra-Fast Face ID Causing A Slowdown
- Wind advisory Sunday pm-Monday am; strongest winds overnight
- DeMarcus Cousins says fan reception in Sacramento was 'beautiful'
- On a rainy afternoon, Cowboys defeat Redskins, claim inside track to playoffs