What we do know for sure courtesy of the Mopar accessories at SEMA, is the Wrangler will have lots of different personalities when it goes on sale next year. Of course, the Wrangler will come with the latest, most advanced version of Jeep's four-wheel-drive system.
Jeep finally took the covers off of its next-generation 2018 Jeep, releasing a handful of photos that hint at some of the many changes made to the all-new SUV.
Moving over to the Limited Rubicon, Jeep showed off that the Wrangler remains rooted to its 4x4 origins as it still has removable doors and roof, as well as unique door, top and windshield combinations.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles teased the much-anticipated redesigned version of the Jeep Wrangler sport-utility vehicle.
For the first time on the Wrangler, Mopar will offer a roof rack that can fit ski, snowboard and bicycle carriers.
And that's perfectly understandable. And the folks at Jeep are aware that one of the big draws of the Wrangler is that it's so customizable.
Why mess up a good thing. After all, the YJ Series Wrangler's square headlights are still a point of controversy 30 years after its debut. From new engines to new body construction, the JL Wrangler is the new age of off-roading.
Full specifications and more images showing off the rugged Jeep are being saved until the Wrangler's official reveal at November's 2017 Los Angeles motor show but the teaser shots give away a few details.
The Auburn Hills, Michigan-based automaker did confirm in the release that the new Wrangler would have improved aerodynamics, and more safety and technology features "than ever before". In addition, the Wrangler will get more fuel-efficient powertrain options.
- Lawmakers slam social media giants for fake news and Russian ads
- Israel destroys Gaza cross-border tunnel, killing 6
- Constellation jumps into pot with Canopy Growth stake
- Trader Alert: Unusual Volume Spotted in CalAtlantic Group, Inc. (NYSE:CAA)
- Wind advisory Sunday pm-Monday am; strongest winds overnight
- The Weeknd & Selena Gomez Split Up
- Trump responded to the NYC attack exactly like you thought he would
- Majority of Playoff Teams Don't Start in the Top 4
- Spelunky 2 has been announced
- Atlanta Falcons vs New York Jets