If you are interested in participating in this beta program, you can do so by downloading the Samsung+ app to your phone. We are talking about Samsung's Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus, both of which are still saddled with Nougat, though not for long.
Samsung's flagship Galaxy Note 8 launched in mid-September and was instrumental in guiding the company to record earnings in the third quarter. Users in the USA and South Korea need not fret about being left out because the beta is scheduled to go live in your regions from today as part of the first phase.
The Galaxy Note 8 Enterprise Edition is available now in the USA via Samsung channel partners for $994 Dollars per device.
Early pre-release software isn't for everyone though.
Previously known as TouchWiz, the beta offers customers a chance to try out new features launching in the Galaxy ecosystem. Before installing the update make sure to backup all the important data and files as well.
With the Galaxy Note8, end-users get a bigger Infinity Display and an improved S Pen for taking notes in Screen off memo or quickly annotating documents and photos. You can get this update on a WiFi network as well as mobile data network. Some of the features included in Android 8.1 Oreo DP1 are adaptive Light/Dark UI, semi-transparent Quick Settings, settings app with new colour, auto-dimming of navigation bars and less bugging notification alerts. This way, its engineers can squash bugs ahead of the widespread release.
- The Broncos are in quarterback hell
- Amid Kevin Spacey fallout, 'House of Cards' to end with upcoming season
- The Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (CTSH) - Research Analysts' Weekly Ratings Updates
- Inspiring Young People, Selena Gomez Named 'Billboard's 2017 Women of the Year'
- Nintendo Switch Major Update Still Without Cloud Feature!
- New York City police investigate shooting in Manhattan
- Spelunky 2 has been announced
- Under fire, Kevin Spacey won't get International Emmy Award
- The Weeknd & Selena Gomez Split Up
- El Shaarawy double as Roma maul Chelsea