Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho reveals that he did not think twice about signing Nemanja Matic from Chelsea in the summer after the player's agent got in touch. "The desire from my players, the fight and will to help each other", said relieved Chelsea manager Antonio Conte after a tough week. "He is an opponent, I am an opponent for him".
Solhekol then asked Conte if they would shake hands which visibly frustrated the Italian.
Mourinho also said he was "worried" about Manchester City's lead in the title race but maintained that United could make up ground when Paul Pogba and Zlatan Ibrahimovic return from injury.
Influential midfielder Kante has not played domestic football since the 1-0 defeat against Manchester City at the end of September after injuring his hamstring on global duty for France. 'Overall we had a good performance, maybe it was a little bit more open that we expected'.
"But we know that eight points in the Premier League is not the same as eight points in the Portuguese league or in the Spanish league or in the German league".
"Eight points in the Premier League. there's still a lot to play for". I think when they score, they score in the period when they were on top of the game and in control.
The match at Stamford Bridge on Sunday is a huge game in the context of the league table as second placed United travel to fourth placed Chelsea.
United's best spell came in the dying embers of the match, with Marcus Rashford fizzing an effort past the post and Marouane Fellaini denied by a fine save from Courtois.
"Being in front will always be an advantage".
Despite Stamford Bridge only being treated to one goal, both teams were determined to create opportunities and Cesc Fabregas was surprised by the openness of the fixture. "We had big chances to equalise but we couldn't".
- Slaven Bilic: West Ham manager confirms talks with bosses over future
- Paz de la Huerta: Weinstein raped me twice in my apartment
- Hearthstone: Kobolds and Catacombs Is the Next Expansion
- Gaming handset unveiled with 120Hz refresh rate, same as iPad Pro 10.5
- Battle for Azeroth is the latest WoW expansion
- Krajinovic downs Isner to reach Paris final
- Multiple deaths in Texas church shooting
- Iowa routs Ohio State to squash the Buckeyes' playoff path
- Singapore Airlines to Bump Up A380 Seat Count in Revenue Push
- Aaron Rodgers says fans should 'temper expectations' on 2017 return