The result lifted Bournemouth out of the relegation zone.
"I will not talk about the decisions because I am not very happy with the decisions", Benitez said in his press conference, having told Sky Sports earlier: "I think we lost, that's it, and we'll have to analyse".
Judging by the criticism on Twitter, Newcastle fans will be hoping they do not see much of Murphy when their side next plays against Manchester United, at Old Trafford on November 18.
"They have some key players that can hurt you like (Matt) Ritchie and (Jonjo) Shelvey". I have seen it [the disallowed Dwight Gayle goal] but it will not change anything. We have to understand that in these sort of games we have to do better.
Howe revealed before the match that he has studied Benitez's career and tactics.
"I've read a couple of his books, and he's a very intriguing guy". Speaking to The Northern Echo Benitez said: "Competition is good, and we said to him [Gayle] that if he trains well, he will get chances".
"It was huge for me".
- Senator Rand Paul is ASSAULTED in his Kentucky home
- Paz de la Huerta: Weinstein raped me twice in my apartment
- Fake WhatsApp version found on Google Play Store
- Change fire alarm batteries, too
- Social media reacts to Panthers slow start, bounce back win vs Atlanta
- Bradley Beal, John Wall confident of Wizards' status among top in East
- Unusual Volume Spikes For: Marathon Oil Corporation (MRO)
- Gaming handset unveiled with 120Hz refresh rate, same as iPad Pro 10.5
- Spanish judge issues European arrest warrant for ousted Catalan leader Puigdemont
- Iowa routs Ohio State to squash the Buckeyes' playoff path