The result lifted Bournemouth out of the relegation zone.
"I will not talk about the decisions because I am not very happy with the decisions", Benitez said in his press conference, having told Sky Sports earlier: "I think we lost, that's it, and we'll have to analyse".
Judging by the criticism on Twitter, Newcastle fans will be hoping they do not see much of Murphy when their side next plays against Manchester United, at Old Trafford on November 18.
"They have some key players that can hurt you like (Matt) Ritchie and (Jonjo) Shelvey". I have seen it [the disallowed Dwight Gayle goal] but it will not change anything. We have to understand that in these sort of games we have to do better.
Howe revealed before the match that he has studied Benitez's career and tactics.
"I've read a couple of his books, and he's a very intriguing guy". Speaking to The Northern Echo Benitez said: "Competition is good, and we said to him [Gayle] that if he trains well, he will get chances".
"It was huge for me".
- Senator Rand Paul is ASSAULTED in his Kentucky home
- Achmea Investment Management BV Acquires New Holdings in Discovery Communications, Inc. (DISCK)
- Multiple deaths in Texas church shooting
- 3 reasons Michigan State will win Big Ten
- We Didn't Deserve To Lose To Chelsea - Jose Mourinho
- Spanish judge issues European arrest warrant for ousted Catalan leader Puigdemont
- Amazon Wants To Make Lord of The Rings A Streaming TV Show
- Gaming handset unveiled with 120Hz refresh rate, same as iPad Pro 10.5
- Slaven Bilic: West Ham manager confirms talks with bosses over future
- Singapore Airlines to Bump Up A380 Seat Count in Revenue Push