The company has announced that the new smartphone will be launched at an event on 16 November.
The leaked image carries a tagline that says Large screen, same footprint that indicate the phone will have the same 18:9 aspect ratio as the Galaxy S8 and iPhone X while the display size will stick to the 5.5 inch as OnePlus 5.
However, OnePlus is changing this setup for the upcoming reveal of the OnePlus 5T and will open the affair to the general public. While it is not official pricing for what the device will retail for on oneplus.net, it is pricing through O2, a British carrier. The company is hosting live stream of launch event in select theatres whose tickets can be purchased for Rs. 99. The U.K. pricing for the OnePlus 5T may be about £449 for a 64GB model and £499 for a 128GB model, according to TechRadar. Today we're getting another reason to get excited about the OnePlus 5T, and it has to do with the phone's impact on your bank account. OnePlus is a small company after all and gathering the resources for the upgrade is no easy task. One variant will contain 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of ROM.
After affirming a 3.5mm sound jack, OnePlus has at last prodded where it is set to dispatch the OnePlus 5T, other than indicating the cell phone's measurements. This was confirmed by Pete Lau a few days ago. However, the placement is just contrary to the recent speculation that the device could possess a fingerprint sensor located on the front. The first reason the company gave comes down to numbers, with its Dash Charge technology able to produce 20 watts of power. The front facing camera is expected to be 20MP shooter, but the rear dual-camera is expected to be same 16MP + 20MP shooter.
- Government contractor fired for flipping bird at Donald Trump's motorcade
- Rafael Benitez: 'Last-gasp defeat is hard to take'
- Weinstein hired spies to silence accusers
- Twitter Doubles Tweet Limit to 280 Characters
- Drake One Of Many Apple Users Waiting For The "I" Bug Fix
- Niantic's Next Game Is Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
- Koenigsegg sets new highest speed world record for production vehicle in US
- Netflix Subscribers Being Targeted By 'Well-Designed' Email Scam
- Despite Trump's Best Efforts, Obamacare Enrollment Reaches New Highs
- We Didn't Deserve To Lose To Chelsea - Jose Mourinho