Those iPhone X trade-in savings aren't half bad, given how popular the "all-screen" device is expected to prove for the holidays, and new Verizon subscribers looking to discard an old handset can now get pretty hefty Pixel 2 and 2 XL markdowns as well. Both the Google Assistant and Bluetooth headphones function properly independently of each other, so it's unlikely that it can't be fixed with an over-the-air update. The smartphone displays a bright white flash whether users are pressing the sleep/wake button or using the fingerprint scanner to unlock the smartphone.
According to a discussion on one of Google's Product Forums the Pixel 2 microphone does not work in some critical scenarios which include while the user is on a call or when the Google Assistant is functioning. This issue doesn't happen all the time in a particular unit but if your phone is one of the "unlucky ones", then you don't know when the screen will next flash on the Pixel 2 XL. A lot of users have tried disabling adaptive brightness on the Pixel 2 XL, but the issue seems to persists. As mentioned above, the latest issue concerns the Google Pixel 2 XL flashing screen that flooded Google's support forums.
"Yes. Blowing into the speaker like you would an old NES cartridge". Of the bunch, one of the least celebrated features is the way the devices are ... Some users have reported screen flashing issue when locking or unlocking the device. Apparently, there is a fix that might bring the microphone back to work. The other big issue sounds like a hardware concern as it affects the microphone of the Pixel 2. Google earlier this week started rolling out a software update to fix hardware issues plaguing its Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. So far, Google has not acknowledged the issue.
- Spielberg to debut movie about the Washington Post and the Pentagon Papers
- "Family values" candidate Roy Moore accused of seducing 14-year-old girl
- Veterans Day deals in the Rockford area
- Meek Mill's Lawyer Says Judge Showed 'Enormous Bias' in Sentencing
- OnePlus confirms launch of 'OnePlus 5T' on Nov 16
- Facebook asks users to send nude pictures
- Facebook Messenger payments: How to send and receive money in the UK
- Uber working with NASA to make flying taxis a reality
- LiAngelo Ball, two other UCLA basketball players arrested in China
- Ex-Packer Martellus Bennett heads back to New England Patriots