It's been four long years since Eminem last released an album so everyone hip hop fans attention is laser focused on him.
What do you think about the rapper's collab song with Beyonce?
Beyoncé opens up the downbeat song singing, "I walk on water, but I ain't no Jesus". "Walk on Water" is a soaring, emotionally resonant step in the return to the spotlight of one of rap's boldest voices. "I'm only human, just like you". Take a listen below to the sweet soulful sounds of Beyonce's chorus and the unparalleled mic skills of Eminem.
The Detroit native rapper waxes poetic about the pressures of his high-profile career and maintaining a successful career. Is it the bar I set?
"Why are expectations so high/Is it the bar I set/The arms I stretch/But I can't reach/A far cry from it", he says. "There was a time I had the world by the balls / Eatin' out my palm", he raps.
"Walk on water is just attractive", tweeted one fan.
"The rhyme has to be ideal, the delivery flawless / It always feels like I'm hitting the mark 'til I go sit in the auto and pick it apart".
A number of people have also commented on the timing of the release, coming on the same day that Taylor Swift's new album Reputation hit streaming services.
"Eminem first hinted about the forthcoming album on November 8, when he shared a "revival" prescription pad that said, "'Walk on Water.' Take as need".
- Loftus-Cheek eyeing World Cup
- You can now stream TV shows on the Nintendo Switch
- Call Of Duty: WWII Was Almost Advanced Warfare 2
- SA to mark Veterans Day with ceremonies, concerts, parade
- Twitter doubles its character limit to 280
- Louis CK Accused of Masturbating in Front of Women
- Reports Lower 4th Quarter Earnings
- AT&T told to sell CNN by United States regulators
- White House urges Moore to leave Senate race if sex allegations true
- Penn State 35, Rutgers 6 What we learned