On Friday, Scott R Brunton told the Hollywood Reporter that in 1981, when he was 23, he was invited into Takei's condo in Los Angeles. The young model was just beginning his career at the time when he met Takei and the two exchanged numbers.
Brunton says he was vulnerable after a romantic breakup, and that Takei comforted him one night over the course of dinner, theater and drinks at Takei's home.
Here, things took an unexpected and horrifying turn. Brunton recalled having two drinks, the second of which left him feeling "very disoriented and dizzy". He then passed out.
Brunton recounted to The Hollywood Reporter how he awoke to find Takei "had my trousers down around my ankles and he was groping my crotch and trying to get my underwear off".
Oscar victor Dreyfuss, 70, was accused of harassing and exposing himself to a female writer and said in a statement: "I became an ***hole". I did flirt with her, and I remember trying to kiss Jessica as part of what I thought was a consensual seduction ritual that went on for years. He finally managed to push off Takei and go back to his vehicle.
A writer who worked for Richard Dreyfuss on a TV comedy special in the 1980s said he sexually harassed her for years and exposed himself to her in a studio lot trailer.
"Star Trek" actor a few years ago on a book tour, but did not have the courage to ask him about the incident.
The former model has said all he wanted from Takei was an apology but, judging by his statement on Saturday, that does not appear to be coming.
"When power is used in a non-consensual situation, it is a wrong", Takei said in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter on October 30. Stern asked. "You mean some guy who was hesitating to have sex with you and then you gave him a gentle squeeze on the balls or something?".
"So I managed to get my trousers up and compose myself and I was just shocked. It was just too uncomfortable", he said.
At this point its unclear whether Takei will take further measures to clear his name or Brunton will talk more of his allegation.
The allegations against Takei come as the 80-year-old actor and gay-rights activist is about to begin an Australian lecture tour, starting with an appearance at Melbourne Town Hall on Thursday, when he will be interviewed on stage by Benjamin Law.
- The Value of JC Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE:JCP) Underpriced by 32.5%?
- Cryptocurrency Revenue Plunges For NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA)
- Google Pixel 2 smartphones facing yet another problem with OLED display
- "Family values" candidate Roy Moore accused of seducing 14-year-old girl
- You can now stream TV shows on the Nintendo Switch
- Review of Plarium's Browser MMO Game Stormfall: Age of War
- Ex-Packer Martellus Bennett heads back to New England Patriots
- Call Of Duty: WWII Was Almost Advanced Warfare 2
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury
- Take Your First Look At Jodie Whittaker As Doctor Who