Further hints are found in the social media exchanges between McGregor and Ferguson, with a few Grand Theft Auto-themed shots being fired. Whichever TV network lands the UFC, the company will leverage their boxing venture as an appetizer to offer in negotiations.
"I'm happy to wait", Whittaker said. It begins very promising, with behind the scenes footage of him as a struggling fighter living in his parents' basement with his girlfriend supporting the two of them, and follows his career, and gives us a behind the scenes access from his final days in the regional scene to the buildup to the Mayweather fight.
"I just know how good we are at what we do", White said.
No, he hasn't vacated the middleweight championship, although there is a lot of speculation that he might do that before unifying it with interim champion Robert Whittaker.
Instead, RTÉ reports that an unnamed female representive was present on his behalf. The documentary spotlights the Dublin-born fighter's rapid ascent up the ranks, from dodging bill collectors in Ireland to dominating the fastest growing sport in the world to hanging out with Arnold Schwarzenegger.
A midweek rumor mill based on the UFC getting into boxing?
It looks like Conor McGregor could make a return to the Octagon sooner than anyone thought for UFC 219.
And as the next show in Sin City is UFC 219 in December and still without a headline fight, McGregor could be providing some festive cheer to his millions of fans wordwide.
"Beat all of the guys in the previous generation". The telecast also will include Russia's Artur Beterbiev (11-0, 11 KOs), who'll meet Germany's Enrico Koelling (23-1, 6 KOs) in a 12-rounder for the vacant IBF light heavyweight title.
White has been president of UFC since 2001.
Mayweather and McGregor pocketed guaranteed purses of $100 million and $30 million, respectively, with those numbers final earnings expected to balloon as high as $300 million and $100 million after PPV sales.
- You can now stream TV shows on the Nintendo Switch
- Google Pixel 2 smartphones facing yet another problem with OLED display
- Gal Gadot Won't Do Wonder Woman Unless Brett Ratner Is Out
- The Top 5 Heading Into The Weekend
- Gareth Southgate says England 'not at the same stage' as Germany
- Penn State 35, Rutgers 6 What we learned
- SA to mark Veterans Day with ceremonies, concerts, parade
- How Will The Louis CK Scandal Affect The Future Of FX?
- Trans Pacific Partnership deal back on track
- Jaguars Two-Minute Drill: Week 9 win over the Chargers