Kuo expects next year to again include three iPhone models with the premium model boasting a 6.5-inch OLED display. Although only a handful of people have actually reported these issues, but these glitches do exist.
Green line issue on iPhone XMacRumors forum member irusli9.
Some users have reported seeing a green line showing up on the left or right side of the iPhone X's display. Moreover, the issue is not limited to specific units or locations as both the 64GB and 256GB variants have been reported with the green line in the US, Canada, Poland and Australia.
The main thing to take away from this information is that the iPhone X design seems to be the future of iPhone, for now, and that Apple will be releasing a plus sized version, and a budget friendly version, alongside the 2nd Gen iPhone X next year.
It is nothing the phone is literally "freezing" in the cold weather.
iPhone 8 had a similar issue in the earpiece when it was launched and Apple has since fixed it with a software update. The smaller 5.8-inch model, he says, will display images at 458 pixels per inch with a resolution of 1,125 x 2,436.
The crackling occurs during all kinds of playback, including music, though many reports have said its especially bad during phone calls at maximum volume.
In fact, Kuo also provided a few more details about the two OLED phones.
Well, there's one more issue.
Now the recently released iPhone X still has a 3-4 week shipping estimate and Kuo expects production will rise 35-45 percent this quarter compared to last quarter to keep up with demand for the upcoming holiday season.
"Battery life will return to normal when you bring the device back to higher ambient temperatures".
Are you looking forward to this new handset lineup?
- Loftus-Cheek eyeing World Cup
- Gal Gadot Won't Do Wonder Woman Unless Brett Ratner Is Out
- The Top 5 Heading Into The Weekend
- Penn State 35, Rutgers 6 What we learned
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 is in Dubai with 755 hp
- Black Friday Sales to Watch Out For
- How Will The Louis CK Scandal Affect The Future Of FX?
- The Value of JC Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE:JCP) Underpriced by 32.5%?
- Fans are demanding that George Takei answer to groping allegations
- Gareth Southgate says England 'not at the same stage' as Germany