If not, the smartphone may finally receive a dual-lens rear camera, similar to Galaxy Note 8.
The rear fingerprint scanner on the Galaxy S9 felt, and was rumored to be, nearly like an afterthought, forced by the unavailability of in-display fingerprint sensors.
Neither of these rumoured features have been confirmed.
In other news, it is widely speculated that Samsung will introduce its very first miniature version of a flagship handset. Right? Let's just say it's wise to keep your options open, and don't be certain of anything about the impending Galaxy S9 at this point in the development process.
According to Samsung, the new Exynos 9810 processor will be manufactured with third generation custom CPU cores coupled with gigabit 4G LTE modem with 6CA support.
If Samsung follows the pattern it has established with previous smartphone launches, the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy Note 8 will be powered by either Exynos or Qualcomm chips, depending on geographical region. Samsung presented on their press release.
There are some similarities as well, especially when it comes to the front camera and the design, despite the fact that the size is different. The Galaxy A5 2018 is set to come with a almost bezel-less design.
But we expect to see plenty more rumors over the coming weeks and months, so we should soon have a clearer idea of what to expect from Samsung's next flagships. Samsung will allegedly use a vertically arranged dual camera setup, which should at least give it a more symmetrical appearance. The Galaxy S8 Microsoft Edition is exactly the same you would buy from a retailer or wireless carrier but there is a small difference.
This new flagship will reportedly boast a foldable OLED display.
- Jaguars Two-Minute Drill: Week 9 win over the Chargers
- Conor McGregor Reveals Only Time He's Been 'Wobbled' During Fight
- Sex rarely makes heart stop, study shows
- Gal Gadot Won't Do Wonder Woman Unless Brett Ratner Is Out
- Star Wars Battlefront II Patch Drastically Reduces Prices on Heroes
- Fans are demanding that George Takei answer to groping allegations
- Olympian Ibtihaj Muhammad Honored With Barbie Doll
- Stanford knocks No. 9 Washington out of playoff conversations
- IPhone X Plus with even larger OLED screen tipped for 2018
- Single's Day trends: $25bn spent in one day