Kim Kardashian-West appeared on The Ellen Show on Wednesday to promote her new makeup line, and aside from letting the slip the sex of Kimye bb #3, she also talked about the downside of being a universally-recognized face.
While making an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, the reality mogul admitted that she'd forgo designer duds and diamonds just to go grocery shopping again.
Many people think that celebrities have everything one can ever want in his life, but recently the 37-year-old the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star revealed what she misses about her pre-popular life.
Well either way we can't wait for the Internet to go predictably insane over whichever name they choose.
Kim and Kanye are struggling to come up with the flawless name for their little bundle of joy, who is reportedly due in January 2018.
As for whether Saint understands he's going to have a sibling soon, Kim reasoned, "I don't know if my son gets it yet, especially since I don't have the belly". In the last week, though, she has opened up about the difficulties of the process and even let fans in on the epic baby shower she threw over the weekend. "So, that inner struggle is kind of hard, but I am just rolling with it and it is what it is".
"You're going to mess him up real bad", Ellen joked. "When there are lots of rumors, we have this family group chat and we threaten each other's lives if we speak for the other one", she said. Isn't that what we heard when we were growing up?
"I think it is definitely a different experience and I am blessed that I am able to do this, and technology is the way that it is that we can do this", she shares.
"At the baby shower, I was like, 'I just want everyone to write a name on a little tile and see if there is something that sticks, '" Kardashian West said.
- Sex rarely makes heart stop, study shows
- Single's Day trends: $25bn spent in one day
- French foreign minister to meet Hariri in Saudi, says aide
- Olympian Ibtihaj Muhammad Honored With Barbie Doll
- Consumer chief Cordray reportedly resigns, considering run for OH governor
- Australia votes Yes in same-sex marriage survey
- Rising food prices keep inflation at five-year high
- U.S. gives green signal to 'sensor' pill to track patient's medication
- Multiple shootings kill 3, wound multiple students at school
- Gal Gadot Won't Do Wonder Woman Unless Brett Ratner Is Out