Kim Kardashian-West appeared on The Ellen Show on Wednesday to promote her new makeup line, and aside from letting the slip the sex of Kimye bb #3, she also talked about the downside of being a universally-recognized face.
While making an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, the reality mogul admitted that she'd forgo designer duds and diamonds just to go grocery shopping again.
Many people think that celebrities have everything one can ever want in his life, but recently the 37-year-old the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star revealed what she misses about her pre-popular life.
Well either way we can't wait for the Internet to go predictably insane over whichever name they choose.
Kim and Kanye are struggling to come up with the flawless name for their little bundle of joy, who is reportedly due in January 2018.
As for whether Saint understands he's going to have a sibling soon, Kim reasoned, "I don't know if my son gets it yet, especially since I don't have the belly". In the last week, though, she has opened up about the difficulties of the process and even let fans in on the epic baby shower she threw over the weekend. "So, that inner struggle is kind of hard, but I am just rolling with it and it is what it is".
"You're going to mess him up real bad", Ellen joked. "When there are lots of rumors, we have this family group chat and we threaten each other's lives if we speak for the other one", she said. Isn't that what we heard when we were growing up?
"I think it is definitely a different experience and I am blessed that I am able to do this, and technology is the way that it is that we can do this", she shares.
"At the baby shower, I was like, 'I just want everyone to write a name on a little tile and see if there is something that sticks, '" Kardashian West said.
- SA lose out on Rugby World Cup, France named hosts
- Olympian Ibtihaj Muhammad Honored With Barbie Doll
- Conor McGregor Reveals Only Time He's Been 'Wobbled' During Fight
- Sex rarely makes heart stop, study shows
- Sweden Knock Italy Out Of World Cup Qualifying
- U.S. gives green signal to 'sensor' pill to track patient's medication
- After More Than 20 Years, Mario Might Return To The Big Screen
- IPhone X Plus with even larger OLED screen tipped for 2018
- Roy Moore's lawyer tries to discredit accuser over yearbook handwriting
- Latest from the press conference in Tehama County