A-list celebrities gathered in New Orleans last night for the wedding of tennis superstar Serena Williams and Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian.
Wozniacki (27) looked absolutely stunning in a blue off-shoulder gown.
Also in attendance was Serena and Alexis' little girl, Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr., who was born a little over two months ago.
Despite the media frenzy, the happy couple released few details of their ceremony.
According to the Daily Mail Online, the wedding was themed around Disney movie Beauty and the Beast, with guests greeted with the film's tune Be Our Guest as they were presented with welcome drinks.
Serena Williams to marry Alexis Ohanian
PHOTO:Serena Williams attends Glamour's 2017 Women of The Year Awards at Kings Theatre on November 13, 2017 in Brooklyn, New York.
The pair have been dating since 2015, and became engaged in December of previous year.
Guests were told to not to bring their cell phones, because an exclusive photo deal has been signed with Vogue.
The pair announced their engagement in December 2016.
Williams, 36, has repeatedly said she will return to tennis.
- 'Cards Against Humanity' purchases land to stop Mexico border wall
- OnePlus 5T vs OnePlus 3T: Is it worth the upgrade?
- U.S. gives green signal to 'sensor' pill to track patient's medication
- Early Galaxy S9 Launch Rumored With iPhone X-Like Tricks
- Kim Kardashian Reveals Sex Of Her & Kanye's Third Child
- Trump, Putin shake hands at Asia Pacific meeting in Vietnam
- Consumer chief Cordray reportedly resigns, considering run for OH governor
- HTC launches standalone VR headset Vive Focus with 6DoF tracking support
- Rising food prices keep inflation at five-year high
- Cisco Profit, Revenue Outlook Above Estimates; Shares Pop