Disney-Pixar finally dropped a teaser trailer for the sequel to the 2004 animated film on Saturday morning, thirteen years after the original movie hit theaters.
The trailer shows off one thing: babies with superpowers are unsafe. The short teaser focuses on infant Jack-Jack, who is unable to control his super-powers. Incredible's office in which his motion around the frame-emphasized by sudden, jarring cuts as time passes-provides most of the comedy.
Craig T. Nelson returns to the film to voice Mr. In between directing The Incredibles and Incredibles 2, Bird directed 2007's Academy Award winning Ratatouille and 2015's live-action Tomorrowland. Also, John Ratzenberger is listed as "The Underminer" and Nicole Paradis Grindle and John Walker are producing.
It will also introducing two new characters played by Catherine Keener and Better Call Saul star Bob Odenkirk.
The first trailer for the highly-anticipated sequel has surfaced online today showing off Baby Jack Jack's superpowers.
It is, admittedly, not a massive trailer, offering little idea about the plot, setting, or tone of the new movie.
The Incredibles 2 is set for release on 13 July 2018. With that announcement comes some casting news for the film.
- Broadcaster accuses Senator Al Franken of sexual harassment
- Shepard Smith Defends Hillary Clinton Over Uranium Deal
- College faculty rejects contract offer
- WEATHER: Rain mixed with snow today, colder tomorrow
- You could live longer if you had a dog
- What Recent Ownership Trends Suggest About Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM)'s Future Performance
- Stock Ballooning Up Pre-Bell: Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE:ANF)
- Mistrial in New Jersey Senator Robert Menendez's Corruption Trial
- OnePlus 5T vs OnePlus 3T: Is it worth the upgrade?
- Dozens of local families get bigger during National Adoption Day