Disney-Pixar finally dropped a teaser trailer for the sequel to the 2004 animated film on Saturday morning, thirteen years after the original movie hit theaters.
The trailer shows off one thing: babies with superpowers are unsafe. The short teaser focuses on infant Jack-Jack, who is unable to control his super-powers. Incredible's office in which his motion around the frame-emphasized by sudden, jarring cuts as time passes-provides most of the comedy.
Craig T. Nelson returns to the film to voice Mr. In between directing The Incredibles and Incredibles 2, Bird directed 2007's Academy Award winning Ratatouille and 2015's live-action Tomorrowland. Also, John Ratzenberger is listed as "The Underminer" and Nicole Paradis Grindle and John Walker are producing.
It will also introducing two new characters played by Catherine Keener and Better Call Saul star Bob Odenkirk.
The first trailer for the highly-anticipated sequel has surfaced online today showing off Baby Jack Jack's superpowers.
It is, admittedly, not a massive trailer, offering little idea about the plot, setting, or tone of the new movie.
The Incredibles 2 is set for release on 13 July 2018. With that announcement comes some casting news for the film.
- Comcast has approached 21st Century Fox about buying major assets, sources say
- Dozens of local families get bigger during National Adoption Day
- Jerry Jones Apologizes for Racially Insensitive Remark Captured in Video
- UM QB Brandon Peters Carted Off Field, Evaluated For Head Injury
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT) receives consensus rating of 2.40
- U.S. gives green signal to 'sensor' pill to track patient's medication
- Rapper Lil Peep Reportedly Dies of a Drug Overdose, Details Unclear
- Megyn Kelly: Donald Trump Is 'Tone Deaf' for Criticizing Al Franken
- Stock Ballooning Up Pre-Bell: Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE:ANF)
- Cisco Profit, Revenue Outlook Above Estimates; Shares Pop