After the loss, Ball explained why he didn't try and jump into the fracas. As NBA "fights" go, this was more intense and physical than the LeBron-Enes Kanter conflict, but certainly less serious than Bradley Beal and Draymond Green hugging each other to the floor. Most notably, he played the entire fourth quarter after Coach Luke Walton had kept him on the bench in the fourth each of the two previous games.
He didn't react to Ball's actions quite like the internet did. "I know the general public and the internet world likes to do what they do. but it didn't really affect our team at all because they know who Zo is and they know what he's about".
For Ball, he is experiencing growing pains but continues to receive high praise from Walton, teammates, and opponents. "It's nice when that happens".
"It's the National Basketball Association", he said, according to Southern California News Group's Bill Oram. "I feel like I'm big enough where I can get in the middle of it. We know what kind of player he is, he knows what kind of player he is and he's going to be just fine".
"I'm just thankful and blessed to be able to have a child that's healthy and still have this job at the end of the day", Holiday told reporters.
The Denver Nuggets pay a visit to the Los Angeles Lakers at the STAPLES Center on Sunday. Kyle Kuzma led the team with 30 points and 10 rebounds, Brook Lopez added 19 points with 10 rebounds and three assists while Brandon Ingram added 17 points, eight rebounds and four assists.
That inefficiency has been fueled by three-point shooting struggles and turnover woes-the Lakers rank dead last in both categories-and it hasn't helped that Ball has failed to find his footing as a scorer.
- Kim Kardashian Reveals Sex Of Her & Kanye's Third Child
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT) receives consensus rating of 2.40
- Shepard Smith Defends Hillary Clinton Over Uranium Deal
- College faculty rejects contract offer
- Tesla Unveils World's Fastest Production Car In Surprise Announcement
- U.S. gives green signal to 'sensor' pill to track patient's medication
- Comcast has approached 21st Century Fox about buying major assets, sources say
- Mistrial in New Jersey Senator Robert Menendez's Corruption Trial
- Megyn Kelly: Donald Trump Is 'Tone Deaf' for Criticizing Al Franken
- Best Black Friday wearable tech deals on Amazon UK