The Bucs had scored a total of 19 first-half points in the previous six games combined.
While he's led the Dolphins to yardage numbers like they've rarely seen, he's also made plays for the other side.
Three interceptions by quarterback Cutler and a fumble by Landry gave Tampa Bay great field position and the Bucs capitalized on the short field chances.
The Bucs created five plays of over 12 yards (plays of 13, 16, 22 and 24) leading to a pair of 30-yard field goals by placekicker Patrick Murray in the first 30 minutes.
Cutler's third pick wasn't really his fault (off the hands of DeVante Parker), but when you're talking about picks in the plural, there are multiple problems.
This is the second time Moore has replaced Cutler this season.
Miami's first drive went very well, with the offense driving all the way down inside the Bucs 10 yard line before Cutler's first interception.
Matt Moore completed 17-of-28 passes for 282 yards and a touchdown in Sunday's Week 11 loss to the Buccaneers.
Down 20-7, Moore said he kept a positive mindset, which appeared to help the team later tie the game.
He did not return for the second half, and the team announced he was under evaluation for a concussion and was ruled out for the rest of the game. It was Miami's fourth straight defeat.
Cutler meanwhile went 6-of-12 for 83 yards, one touchdown and three interceptions. They were replaced by QB Ryan Fitzpatrick, CB Ryan Smith and DE Darryl Tapp, respectively. Undrafted rookie free agent Chase Allen made his first National Football League start at linebacker for Miami.
- Rahul Gandhi likely to become Congress President ahead of Gujarat Polls
- China to Send Special Envoy to North Korea
- Fantastic Beasts 2 name revealed: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- Salvation Army of Joplin holds Red Kettle Drive
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT) receives consensus rating of 2.40
- Foot Locker Inc. Reports 28% Decline In Q3 Profit
- Rapper Lil Peep Reportedly Dies of a Drug Overdose, Details Unclear
- What Recent Ownership Trends Suggest About Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM)'s Future Performance
- Comcast has approached 21st Century Fox about buying major assets, sources say
- Megyn Kelly: Donald Trump Is 'Tone Deaf' for Criticizing Al Franken