Slight rain chances arrive after dinner Saturday evening with the best rain chances after 7 or 8 p.m in the New River Valley, and even later than that east of the Blue Ridge in Southside and Central Virginia.
The morning fog risk will be present Friday and Saturday morning. Winds could gust up to 35-45 miles per hour throughout the day Sunday. The chance for precipitation with this front is not zero but will be mostly confined to far northeastern Oklahoma-southwestern Missouri and northwestern Arkansas in the form a few showers. While it doesn't look like a big hit of snow, there will be localized accumulation from the lake effect, especially Sunday night into Monday morning.
A decent looking Friday with highs in the lower 50s and mostly cloudy skies. Strong north winds around 25 miles per hour are expected.
Wind, rain and snow are moving into the area Friday afternoon, sticking around until after the Wisconsin-Michigan football game on Saturday, as well as affecting the high school football championships on Friday, both at Camp Randall Stadium.
Weather Forecast: An active but mild weather week ahead
We stay dry for Thanksgiving! Monday morning will also bring widespread frost potential with many near freezing. It is possible to see a coating to one inch of snow by the afternoon.
Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 48. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. He anticipated only dry weather by Wednesday, which the weather service expects to be mostly sunny but with temperatures getting no warmer than 69 degrees. It's a large area of high pressure to our south that controls our weather to start the week, with the brief warming trend a result of that high sliding off the coast later Tuesday.
WEDNESDAY: Mostly sunny and cooler.
Tuesday Night - Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- College faculty rejects contract offer
- Best Black Friday wearable tech deals on Amazon UK
- Serena Williams to marry Alexis Ohanian
- Tesla Unveils World's Fastest Production Car In Surprise Announcement
- Stock Ballooning Up Pre-Bell: Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE:ANF)
- Comcast has approached 21st Century Fox about buying major assets, sources say
- OnePlus 5T vs OnePlus 3T: Is it worth the upgrade?
- Salvation Army of Joplin holds Red Kettle Drive
- Biggest ever OnePlus screen for new 5T flagship smartphone
- UM QB Brandon Peters Carted Off Field, Evaluated For Head Injury