An aircrew from a naval air station on Whidbey Island has been grounded following an indecent display in the skies over Washington State on November 16. "There was zero training value in that maneuver and we're holding the crew accountable".
Photos of the pilot's penile art project were also sent to Krem 2, which some tweeted.
The individuals in the air crew have not been named.
A Navy pilot has been disciplined after drawing penises with his contrail in the skies above Okanogan County, Washington.
Ramon Duran told The Spokesman-Review that he was running errands when he noticed the jet drawing the male genitalia.
In a weird incident, the US Navy was left embarrassed after a pilot painted an enormous outline of a penis in the sky using condensation trails from his warplane. Anahi Torres wrote on Twitter that it was "most monumental thing to happen" to the community.
The navy had to issue an apology afterwards, labelling it "absolutely unacceptable".
Vice Adm. Mike Shoemaker, in a written statement, said "sophomoric and immature antics of a sexual nature have no place in Naval aviation today". "I mean what's the big deal?", Fallon said. The US Navy was particularly not happy with the mischief and took no time in grounding the crew.
- Pochettino got it wrong with Mousa Dembele in Tottenham's clash with Arsenal
- WEATHER: Rain mixed with snow today, colder tomorrow
- Crews cleaning up Keystone Pipeline leak in Marshall County
- Comcast has approached 21st Century Fox about buying major assets, sources say
- Salvation Army of Joplin holds Red Kettle Drive
- Defoe strengthens Euros case
- This time for walking away from skirmish
- Smart money points to Trump charge
- Rahul Gandhi likely to become Congress President ahead of Gujarat Polls
- UM QB Brandon Peters Carted Off Field, Evaluated For Head Injury