Rather than dwelling on problems at school, Meg puts her smarts into looking for her scientist father (Chris Pine), recruiting her brother Charles Wallace (Deric McCabe) and friend Calvin (Levi Miller).
A Wrinkle in Time Plot: Meg Murry (Reid) is a typical middle school student struggling with issues of self-worth who is desperate to fit in. I guess Disney would want to bank in on his popularity for being in Wonder Woman-undoubtedly one of the most successful movies of the year. The footage also introduces Zach Galifianakis as The Happy Medium, alongside better glimpses of Reese Witherspoon, Oprah Winfrey and Mindy Kaling as Mrs. Whatsit, Which and Who, respectively. Kaling, Winfrey, and Witherspoon look incredible as Mrs. Taking us through a unusual yet visually stunning world with Meg Murray, her younger brother Charles Wallace Murray, and school friend Calvin O'Keefe after Meg's father disappears, this new look of A Wrinkle in Time has piqued our interest. "Be a warrior", Oprah says, encouraging her on the journey. Fortunately, the movie has since been completed and is just a few months away from release, and we now have a brand new stunning trailer to celebrate that fact.
Ava DuVernay's adaptation of Madeleine L'Engle's 1963 book is set to visually blow our minds as we tumble through space and time. Even the trailer all on its own suggests that these three are going to be so much fun to watch.
- J&K: Security forces gun down five terrorists in Bandipora
- Giants WR Roger Lewis Actually Caught This Pass While Being Interfered With
- Android Oreo arrives to OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
- Pochettino got it wrong with Mousa Dembele in Tottenham's clash with Arsenal
- Foot Locker Inc. Reports 28% Decline In Q3 Profit
- Crews cleaning up Keystone Pipeline leak in Marshall County
- WEATHER: Rain mixed with snow today, colder tomorrow
- Rahul Gandhi likely to become Congress President ahead of Gujarat Polls
- This time for walking away from skirmish
- Comcast has approached 21st Century Fox about buying major assets, sources say