Some clouds throughout the day will change up the sunshine, but will not keep temperatures from warming up drastically. We will have mostly cloudy skies and the sun will try to peek out at times during the day. Aside from some high cloudiness the front won't generate too much of a stir across the area.
Things will be a bit more chilly on Tuesday, as highs will only make it to the low-50s. Wednesday will have a cold front swing through bringing a chance for morning showers. Mid 70s Friday and mid to upper 70s Saturday as the next cold front goes through midday. Lows will be in the low to mid-40s.
It's been a mostly sunny and breezy day in central in on this Monday.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear, low around 21.
Today's forecast calls for mostly sunny skies with a high of 64 and winds 8 to 16 miles per hour with gusts as high as 24 miles per hour.
Friday Night: Clear, with a low around 37.
Today: Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
The National Weather Service said highs will be in the 30s Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday, and in the 40s Thursday through Saturday.
Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 56. Overnight, we will cool down to the upper 30s, so it will be a chilly night!
- Incredibles 2 Trailer Released by Disney-Pixar: Oh, Baby!
- Pochettino got it wrong with Mousa Dembele in Tottenham's clash with Arsenal
- Giants WR Roger Lewis Actually Caught This Pass While Being Interfered With
- David Goffin stuns Roger Federer for career-best result — ATP Finals
- Comcast has approached 21st Century Fox about buying major assets, sources say
- Shepard Smith Defends Hillary Clinton Over Uranium Deal
- J&K: Security forces gun down five terrorists in Bandipora
- More earthquakes expected as Earth's rotation slows
- Bills bench Nathan Peterman after disastrous 1st half
- Jerry Jones Apologizes for Racially Insensitive Remark Captured in Video