Our Free NFL Pick: Coming into this match-up, the Broncos are desperate for a win to break their 6 game losing streak. With Siemian at the helm, the Broncos nearly upended the Chiefs at home in a close game plagued by turnovers from the quarterback.
Lynch started in two games past year, playing in three. Brock Osweiler has been benched for poor play on the field. The Broncos are last in the National Football League in Adjusted Offensive Net Expected Points per play this season.
That's the only reason Vance Joseph would even consider starting him at this point. At the very least, they hope he'll do better than Siemian and Osweiler. All that's left now is Lynch, an intriguing option with desired size and a cannon for an arm.
Paxton Lynch is finally getting his chance to be QB1 in Denver, and this time, he'll have the opportunity to stay there for the foreseeable future.
They did not get the outcome they wanted with Osweiler. I feel that we have a lot of good offense and a lot of good plays that we miss.
"Just going against "Billy Mus" over the years and watching his offenses play - just having a system of completion passes in a pass game", Joseph said Monday.
"I wasn't taking shots at him", Marshall said.
In a season full of accusations of quitting, not caring and just being flat out soft, Anderson's postgame demeanor should serve as a reminder to all; you don't care more than they do. There is still enough talent on both sides of the ball to be a Super Bowl contender.
The glaring difference for the Broncos will always be the quarterback. The rest of the team is supposed to get the news on Wednesday.
- Robert Mugabe not likely to go anytime soon
- Michiganders planning Thanksgiving travel to increase for 8th-straight year, AAA says
- Giants WR Roger Lewis Actually Caught This Pass While Being Interfered With
- NASA Astronomers Detect Asteroid From Another System
- New 'A Wrinkle in Time' trailer is a real mind-bender
- Bucs beat mistake-filled Dolphins 30-20
- Bills bench Nathan Peterman after disastrous 1st half
- Rahul Gandhi likely to become Congress President ahead of Gujarat Polls
- Grigor Dimitrov edges out David Goffin in Tour Finals thriller
- NFL should suspend Lynch for sitting during national anthem