Well, the exact date is still not decided when the Samsung Galaxy A5 will be launch or unveiled in India but as per expectations, this can be launch very soon in the early next year. Information about Galaxy X is scarce.
Samsung has launched the support page bearing model number SM-G888N0 that has been associated with the Galaxy X in the past.
Enter Samsung, which today unveiled the "Galaxy Experience Program" - a scheme essentially created to let Apple addicts loan a Galaxy S8 or Note 8 for a month with the intention of showing them that the grass is indeed greener on the other side.
The page was just found by our good friends at Mobiel Kopen. We've heard in months past that the device will have limited supply (say, 100,000 units) at first, as the new foldable smartphone will allow the Korean giant to gauge whether or not the consumer public is ready for such a futuristic take on the mobile market. By introducing 3D facial recognition to its new devices, the South Korean tech behemoth will be in a better position to compete with rival handsets including the iPhone X. However, the hotly-anticipated Galaxy S9 might not have this highly-touted feature.
Along with the Galaxy X foldable smartphone, there are also rumors that Samsung may also work on a Galaxy foldable tablet.
Apple's Face ID for the iPhone X, however, casts a wide net of 30,000 invisible infrared dots across your face each time it senses your shining visage, or more specifically, your eyes, nose and mouth. It looks like Samsung has got you covered, at least in its home land South Korea. One of these displays are said to be flexible, Lets Go Digital reported. The US version of the device will pack Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 under the hood, while the United Kingdom version will be powered by Samsung Exynos. These are Samsung's most premium phones and it's obvious that Samsung hopes iPhone users who join the Galaxy Experience Program will end up staying.
- David Goffin stuns Roger Federer for career-best result — ATP Finals
- J&K: Security forces gun down five terrorists in Bandipora
- Jerry Jones Apologizes for Racially Insensitive Remark Captured in Video
- Drew Brees Led A Truly Improbable Comeback
- Crews cleaning up Keystone Pipeline leak in Marshall County
- Giants WR Roger Lewis Actually Caught This Pass While Being Interfered With
- Selena Gomez Debuts Blonde Hair at AMAs 2017 & We are SHOOK
- Snoop Dogg Sounds Off on Donald Trump
- New 'A Wrinkle in Time' trailer is a real mind-bender
- The 'F**k Trump' Car Has a New Decal for Sheriff Troy Nehls