The Red Devils only need a draw to qualify for the knockout stage as Group A winners.
SWISS cheese is on the menu for Manchester United tonight.
The lively Renato Steffen was causing Blind no end of problems and the winger nearly scored a fine goal just after the hour mark, cutting in from the right and seeing a left-footed drive fly just past the far post.
However, there were concerns that he would not be seen in a United shirt again following a serious knee injury in April and being released following the end of his one-year contract, but that failed to last long as he signed a new one-year deal with the club in the summer to continue his recovery.
And you can get the Swede to score at anytime with Sun Bets at 11/10.
Basel's Renato Steffen, Manchester United's Marcos Rojo, Basel's Mohamed Elyounoussi and Manchester United's Chris Smalling, in action during the Champions League Group A soccer match between Switzerland's FC Basel 1893 and England's Manchester United at the St. Jakob-Park stadium in Basel, Switzerland, Wednesday, Nov. 22, 2017.
As ever, it's a 19:45 kick-off in the United Kingdom, which is 2:45 PM on the east coast of the US, and 11:45 AM on the west.
Which channel is it on?Our live coverage lets you follow all the key moments as they happen.
"When you're up in a game and you're getting opportunities like Man United did in the first half, you have to take your chances", Ferdinand told BT Sport.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic returned for Manchester United and nearly made an immediate impact with a spectacular scissor kickWhat is the team news?
At the back, both Eric Bailly and Phil Jones were missing.
- NFL should suspend Lynch for sitting during national anthem
- Broncos reportedly plan to start Paxton Lynch in Week 12
- Uber Orders 24000 Volvos For Self-Driving Fleet
- Support Local Businesses on Small Business Saturday!
- Crews cleaning up Keystone Pipeline leak in Marshall County
- Giants WR Roger Lewis Actually Caught This Pass While Being Interfered With
- J&K: Security forces gun down five terrorists in Bandipora
- Pochettino got it wrong with Mousa Dembele in Tottenham's clash with Arsenal
- Drew Brees Led A Truly Improbable Comeback
- The 'F**k Trump' Car Has a New Decal for Sheriff Troy Nehls