Temperatures will start in the 20s and rise to 40 degrees by mid-afternoon. We remain breezy Sunday as well, as winds reach 10-20 miles per hour at times. Wednesday will also be the coldest day of the week - with highs not able to get out of the upper 40s. Southwesterly winds warm us to the low-50s for Friday with sunny skies. Highs are forecast to reach the mid to upper 50s for most of the state, while South Jersey may top 60 degrees. A cold front will sweep through and cool us down to the 40s for the colts game on Sunday. For some context, our average high temperature for this time of the year is 52° - so believe it or not, we're actually pretty seasonal today. Tuesday has mostly sunny skies and highs are in the low 50s.
Wednesday night - Clear, with a low around 67.
Another cold front will move across the region Saturday bringing a stray shower to the mountains along with breezy conditions. Cooler Thanksgiving with lows in the upper 30s to mid 40s. Highs will range anywhere from the mid 60s to mid 70s depending on the speed of the front.
If you are headed out early for some Black Friday shopping bundle up because we will wake up to temperatures in the 20s and 30s but will warm up more than we saw yesterday. There will be a few lingering flurries then clouds will break for afternoon sunshine. I'm expecting overnight lows to drop around the seasonal upper 20s.
- Broncos reportedly plan to start Paxton Lynch in Week 12
- Signals were false hope for Argentine Sub
- Android Oreo arrives to OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
- New 'A Wrinkle in Time' trailer is a real mind-bender
- Samsung Galaxy S9 to have an enhanced Face recognition and Iris scanner
- Trump, Putin talk Syria, N.Korea in 1-hour call
- Michiganders planning Thanksgiving travel to increase for 8th-straight year, AAA says
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Sunny, chilly weather on tap through Sunday