The first six seconds of footage from the forthcoming Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom has been released, with Jurassic World director Colin Trevarrow sharing the clip on Twitter.
While the teaser doesn't give away many plot details for the upcoming Jurassic World sequel, Trevorrow himself has dropped a few cheeky hints along the way.
The dino seems friendly enough in the shot, nuzzling Grady's hand and getting some chin scratches as though it were a family pet. The co-writer of both the first "Jurassic World" and this film tagged co-stars Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard and director J.A. Bayona. The first movie was directed by Colin Trevorrow, and briefly held the record for the biggest opening weekend worldwide.
Ex-military man Owen Grady encounters terrifying new breeds of enormous dinosaurs.
While many of us are eagerly awaiting a trailer for Fallen Kingdom, this will have to do for now.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom won't be hitting cinemas until 22 June 2018 so we'll just have to wait and see what treats lie in store.
The dinosaurs in Jurassic World are badass. While I have mixed feelings on Jurassic World, the strongest part of the movie was Grady's relationship with the dinosaurs in the park and his affection and respect for these ancient creatures.
- Basel v Manchester United
- OnePlus 5T: Highlights from Carl Pei AMA
- Snoop Dogg Sounds Off on Donald Trump
- Samsung Galaxy S9 to have an enhanced Face recognition and Iris scanner
- SPOTTED: What Ibrahimovic Said To Lukaku vs Newcastle
- Broncos reportedly plan to start Paxton Lynch in Week 12
- Apple reportedly planning an iPhone SE 2 for Q1 2018
- Selena Gomez Debuts Blonde Hair at AMAs 2017 & We are SHOOK
- Kevin Durant (ankle) rejoins Warriors' lineup for Thunder tilt
- Trump, Putin talk Syria, N.Korea in 1-hour call