Draymond Green draws a foul against Russell Westbrook, but Kevin Durant interferes and shares a few words with Westbrook. Golden State won all four meetings last season by an average of almost 20 points.
The Thunder walked away with a 108-91 win over the Warriors on Thursday (AEDT), but it wasn't before Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant went head-to-head in a heated scuffle during the third quarter. Westbrook downplayed the incident later. He said he plays with the same intensity every night no matter if he's up against Dennis Smith or Reggie Jackson or KD. On the court I have no friends. Only friend I have is the basketball, that's it. That's it. And obviously my teammates, but I go out to compete and to guard and play at a high level. "Like I've been saying since day one, and that's what I do".
"It's not about me and Russ", said Durant following the contest. "He's a competitor, I'm a competitor".
"We're just playing the game, and trash talking is part of it".
Oklahoma City is looking to snap their 2 game losing streak after losing to the New Orleans Pelicans, 114 - 107; Davis: 36 points, 15 rebounds. They booed him almost every time he touched the ball.
Stephen Curry led the Warriors (13-5) with 24 points, while Durant added 21. The Warriors scored 48 as a team, their second-lowest first-half total.
Westbrook's new All-Star teammates came through. Westbrook and the Thunder, meanwhile, have struggled to adapt to the addition of Paul George and Carmelo Anthony, stumbling to a 7-9 record.
"They're incredible talents", Curry said. It's a little different. Then they play the Kings on Monday before starting a six-game road trip in Los Angeles next week.
He didn't stop until the two were face-to-face, and I doubt they were asking each other what they were thankful for this Thanksgiving. Westbrook said briefly before remembering.
When is Game Time? Anthony had 16 points and George had 14 at the break.
The two jawed at each other during their previous encounter in Oklahoma City past year and continued their feud on this occasion as things got heated.
"The effort, the intensity, the way we played. that's how we need to play", Thunder Coach Billy Donovan said.
- Google found to be collecting location data from Android users without permission
- NASA Astronomers Detect Asteroid From Another System
- New York Attorney General investigating fraud on net neutrality comment site
- President Trump discounts accusations against Roy Moore
- Record-breaking temperatures and powerful winds for Thanksgiving
- Snoop Dogg Sounds Off on Donald Trump
- NFL should suspend Lynch for sitting during national anthem
- Sunny, chilly weather on tap through Sunday
- The 'F**k Trump' Car Has a New Decal for Sheriff Troy Nehls
- Apple confirms that illegal labour was involved in iPhone X production plant