It is rumored that Samsung has expanded this system still further with the Galaxy S9 series in mind, with new functionality included. Furthermore, the unveiling of the Galaxy X may also be held in January during the CES show to be held in Las Vegas. The model numbers associated with the devices are SM-G960 and SM-G965.
However, the country is home to several tech giants such as Samsung and LG, and South Korea will reportedly look into whether foreign firms are damaging the domestic smartphone market. The Galaxy S9 is expected to arrive with a 5.8-inch super AMOLED display while the S9+ will feature a much larger 6.2-inch curved-edge display.
The "Infinity Display" introduced on the current-gen Galaxy phones, which extends the display across the entire front, will remain. It also appears to be the first handset that fixes the awkward fingerprint scanner placement that has been criticized on the Galaxy S8 and Note 8.
Another notable improvement in the Galaxy S9 that is likely is the inclusion of a dual-camera for the first time. It's very possible that this might not even be the final design of the phone.
He said: 'As the head of the business, I can say our current goal is next year.
The Dutch Site Let's Go Capital depicts that there is an elbow like hinge in the middle of the device, which makes you go back to the same feel of that of the flip phones.
'When we can overcome some problems for sure, we will launch the product'.
Moving on, the company will also bring the fingerprint sensor on the bottom, which would be a welcome move as the placement was heavily criticized in all the 2017 flagship smartphones from Samsung.
At $929, the Note 8 is now the most expensive phone you can find on the Microsoft Store, and unlike the Galaxy S8 it's not now on sale ahead of Black Friday.
As it stands, the Galaxy Note8 is the company's most expensive smartphone available right now.
- State Patrol Warns Holiday Travelers To Observe Traffic Laws
- Uber paid off hackers in attempt to hide theft
- China's Tencent Surpasses Facebook To Become World's Fifth Largest Company
- Wichita State, Notre Dame meet in Maui final
- Fallen Kingdom Teaser Is
- Apple reportedly planning an iPhone SE 2 for Q1 2018
- NFL should suspend Lynch for sitting during national anthem
- Trump, Putin talk Syria, N.Korea in 1-hour call
- Snoop Dogg Sounds Off on Donald Trump
- Kylie Jenner is thankful for her 'babies' this Thanksgiving