The Denver corner and Oakland receiver got into a full-fledged brawl in the first quarter Sunday.
Lined up wide on a running play, Crabtree locked up with Talib and pushed him over the sideline and out of bounds.
Crabtree, who had his chain snatched from his neck by Talib during last year's season 24-6 loss to Denver to finish the regular season, kept blocking at the conclusion of the play. Crabtree and Talib were ejected. Amari Cooper will likely play a bigger role over the remainder of the game. Either way, both players can expect a hefty fine and possible suspensions for their actions. That led to players from both sides joining the scrum.
This isn't the first time Talib has pulled off Crabtree's necklace.
The game was scoreless when the players were ejected. Talib had to go by the Oakland bench to get to the locker room. Several players ran into the fray and chaos ensued, including Raiders offensive lineman Gabe Jackson pushing down a referee. You won't see football fights that insane very often.
- State Patrol Warns Holiday Travelers To Observe Traffic Laws
- The switch to outdoor LEDs has resulted in even more light pollution
- India 312-2 at close, lead Sri Lanka by 107 runs
- Fallen Kingdom Teaser Is
- Uber Paid Hackers To Keep Massive Breach Of Personal Data A Secret
- Saudi Crown Prince Condemns Egyptian North Sinai Mosque Attack as 'Cowardly'
- Apple reportedly planning an iPhone SE 2 for Q1 2018
- Derrick Rose evaluating National Basketball Association career, exhausted of being hurt
- Kylie Jenner is thankful for her 'babies' this Thanksgiving
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2018 Revealed With Infinity Display In Leaked Case Renders