The Denver corner and Oakland receiver got into a full-fledged brawl in the first quarter Sunday.
Lined up wide on a running play, Crabtree locked up with Talib and pushed him over the sideline and out of bounds.
Crabtree, who had his chain snatched from his neck by Talib during last year's season 24-6 loss to Denver to finish the regular season, kept blocking at the conclusion of the play. Crabtree and Talib were ejected. Amari Cooper will likely play a bigger role over the remainder of the game. Either way, both players can expect a hefty fine and possible suspensions for their actions. That led to players from both sides joining the scrum.
This isn't the first time Talib has pulled off Crabtree's necklace.
The game was scoreless when the players were ejected. Talib had to go by the Oakland bench to get to the locker room. Several players ran into the fray and chaos ensued, including Raiders offensive lineman Gabe Jackson pushing down a referee. You won't see football fights that insane very often.
- Donald Trump Breaks Silence On Roy Moore Allegations
- Ohio State QB JT Barrett leaves MI game with leg injury
- Kevin Durant (ankle) rejoins Warriors' lineup for Thunder tilt
- Cesc Fabregas joins elite group with historic goal for Chelsea against Qarabag
- Uber Paid Hackers To Keep Massive Breach Of Personal Data A Secret
- Dead, 150 Injured After Violent Clashes Between Forces And Islamist Protesters
- Kylie Jenner is thankful for her 'babies' this Thanksgiving
- Fallen Kingdom Teaser Is
- The switch to outdoor LEDs has resulted in even more light pollution
- JuD chief Hafiz Saeed released from house arrest