The Denver corner and Oakland receiver got into a full-fledged brawl in the first quarter Sunday.
Lined up wide on a running play, Crabtree locked up with Talib and pushed him over the sideline and out of bounds.
Crabtree, who had his chain snatched from his neck by Talib during last year's season 24-6 loss to Denver to finish the regular season, kept blocking at the conclusion of the play. Crabtree and Talib were ejected. Amari Cooper will likely play a bigger role over the remainder of the game. Either way, both players can expect a hefty fine and possible suspensions for their actions. That led to players from both sides joining the scrum.
This isn't the first time Talib has pulled off Crabtree's necklace.
The game was scoreless when the players were ejected. Talib had to go by the Oakland bench to get to the locker room. Several players ran into the fray and chaos ensued, including Raiders offensive lineman Gabe Jackson pushing down a referee. You won't see football fights that insane very often.
- Ohio State QB JT Barrett leaves MI game with leg injury
- Uber Paid Hackers To Keep Massive Breach Of Personal Data A Secret
- Derrick Rose evaluating National Basketball Association career, exhausted of being hurt
- Dead, 150 Injured After Violent Clashes Between Forces And Islamist Protesters
- Donald Trump Breaks Silence On Roy Moore Allegations
- Democratic congressman John Conyers 'vehemently' denies sexual harassment
- India 312-2 at close, lead Sri Lanka by 107 runs
- Pak justifies Saeed's release, says committed to United Nations sanctions on terrorists
- Mostly sunny and chilly for Thanksgiving Day
- State Patrol Warns Holiday Travelers To Observe Traffic Laws