The deck is stacked against the Packers being successful in this game, and they're just biding their time until Aaron Rodgers returns from his collarbone injury. Rookie breakout receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster along with Vance McDonald and Joe Haden have already been ruled out.
Green Bay lost Clark (high-ankle sprain) and Matthews (groin) in the Ravens game and still allowed a season-low 219 total net yards.
I'll say the Packers' defense makes a big play to set up a Mason Crosby field goal and the Packers avoid the shutout. The Steelers managed to beat the Chiefs when Kansas City was still red hot and this past Sunday's 40-17 triumph over the Tennessee Titans lets National Football League bettors know just where they rank in the AFC. Pittsburgh is notoriously known to blow easy games, but this late in the season, they're looking playoffs and nothing is going to stop them from getting as close to the top of the AFC as possible. Earlier this season, the Steelers fell in a similar game to the Chicago Bears and struggled two games ago against the struggling Indianapolis Colts.
The Green Bay Packers are struggling to keep their head above water as they desperately fight for a playoff spot. He caught 6 touchdown passes the next season in 11 games.
Rodgers went down in Week 6, and the Packers' season has gone down with him. Pittsburgh also features the NFL's leading rusher in Le'Veon Bell, who has racked up 886 yards despite being limited to 46 versus the Titans. Brett Hundley has been less than good for the Packers, as they are averaging just over 13 points per game since losing Rodgers.
Green Bay has amassed eight of its 21 sacks in the past two games.
Since he was picked off five times in the 30-9 loss to Jacksonville, Roethlisberger has guided Pittsburgh to five straight wins by throwing for 1,328 yards with 10 TDs and a 102.7 passer rating. Without Hundley, the Packers on paper should not give the Steelers trouble.
No, Hundley hasn't been good at all, and Green Bay's once-explosive offense has stalled as a result. The Steelers offence can be a torturous to bet on, but they have the ability rip defences apart, and even if they only score twenty points or so, it's not clear how the Packers are going to hurt them. With Green Bay's inconsistent offensive line, I expect the Steelers to pressure Hundley for the entire game and to generate a couple of sacks as a result.
BetWay is our most recommended ONLINE CASINO and POKER ROOM for global players.
- Missing child alert issued for Neptune Beach teen
- Local stores in Nederland ready for 'Small Business Saturday'
- Saudi Crown Prince Condemns Egyptian North Sinai Mosque Attack as 'Cowardly'
- Dead, 150 Injured After Violent Clashes Between Forces And Islamist Protesters
- Kevin Durant (ankle) rejoins Warriors' lineup for Thunder tilt
- Cesc Fabregas joins elite group with historic goal for Chelsea against Qarabag
- Roy Moore thanks Trump in new fundraising appeal
- Crabtree-Talib first-quarter squabble results in three ejections
- Ohio State QB JT Barrett leaves MI game with leg injury
- Mourinho Worried About Losing Man Utd Star