Conte's defending champions rescued a late point at Liverpool on Saturday, with Willian's unexpected cross-shot finding the top corner to cancel out Mohamed Salah's opener.
"We have fresh legs in, still quality with fantastic options to change in the game - so, good". It's a little bit more hard when Chelsea played with eight defenders more or less.
"I watched a game yesterday and they were on the ground, on the ground, and you didn't know any more what they were doing".
Klopp's fearless tactical decision looked to have nearly paid off up until the closing minutes of the match when Willian's cross-come-shot looped over the head of Simon Mignolet.
The Liverpool manager claimed after the game he wanted to make that change moments before Chelsea's equaliser, yet Aldridge is among those suggesting his hesitancy in making the substitution was a fatal mistake.
"If Guardiola was at Liverpool with these players - I'm not saying they're bad players, they are good players but of course Man City have better players - he wouldn't be able to do necessarily anything better than Jurgen Klopp. We don't do it "oh sit down again, fall to the ground" - the day when somebody thinks like this then I stop", he explained. We created chances for a second goal, and it's not simple to play at Anfield.
"We try to close games down, but we don't do it in a cynical way".
And with his side sitting 11 points behind the league leaders, Klopp says his side are just focused on obtaining the right results.
"If we were in their shoes we'd be delighted with that", he said. We have a lot of players who are now coming back from injury, that's important for the group.
- Green Bay Packers: Three Key Matchups and Prediction vs. Pittsburgh
- Sunny & Mild Start to Work Week
- Kylie Jenner hosts Thanksgiving dinner for her family
- Tillerson Finally Brands Myanmar Crisis 'Ethnic Cleansing'
- Ohio State QB JT Barrett leaves MI game with leg injury
- India 312-2 at close, lead Sri Lanka by 107 runs
- State Patrol Warns Holiday Travelers To Observe Traffic Laws
- Missing child alert issued for Neptune Beach teen
- Shoppers out in force for Black Friday
- Roy Moore thanks Trump in new fundraising appeal