It's starting to look more likely that this could be the final season at Old Trafford for Marouane Fellaini.
However all was not well when he was dropped after being subbed in the 62nd minuted of the 1-0 defeat to Chelsea at the start of November.
Manchester United travel to Watford on Tuesday night, before facing Arsenal, CSKA Moscow and Man City in the next two weeks.
They now sit second, eight points behind City the early pacesetters.
His performances improved during the second half of the season and he scored as United beat Ajax in the Europa League final in Stockholm in May. I think [Mourinho and I] did not understand each other too much.
When asked if he was anxious about Fellaini leaving, Mourinho was quoted as saying by FourFourTwo, "Yes, it is a discussion between the player and the board". Both times I returned a month early, watching the team and stating with confidence I would reclaim my place. It's more logical. I love Mourinho.
"I asked Ibra that now that they are in the World Cup if he would like to go, he says no but I don't know... for me he has to go".
Carragher said that Lukaku might have not enjoyed being moved to the flank as he is a central striker and if that kind of re-arrangement happens frequently, it might cause problems at United. "It is hard for me to be on the bench with this".
Pires believes his compatriot is finally realising that he needs to be consistent and prove it in every game while playing for a club of Manchester United's size. Valencia and Ashley Young - they are wingers not full-backs. "Tell me on the pitch what you want to do the next match".
- Emmet County Church Holds Free Thanksgiving Meal
- Donald Trump Breaks Silence On Roy Moore Allegations
- Fallen Kingdom Teaser Is
- Kevin Durant (ankle) rejoins Warriors' lineup for Thunder tilt
- Roy Moore thanks Trump in new fundraising appeal
- State Patrol Warns Holiday Travelers To Observe Traffic Laws
- Kylie Jenner is thankful for her 'babies' this Thanksgiving
- Local tree farms harvesting for Christmas
- Cyber Monday expected to be largest shopping day in United States history
- Ohio State QB JT Barrett leaves MI game with leg injury