Highs stay in the 50s all week long. Lows in the upper 20s and lower 30s with a calm wind.
We'll stay sunny on Monday, but it's going to heat up.
Scattered showers will be possible Wednesday as highs cool into the mid 60s. Winds could gust up to 25 to 30 miles per hour from Sunday through Tuesday across the area. With wind, heat, and dry air, fire concerns will be elevated. Highs slowly rise from around 50 for Monday to the mid and upper 50s for Tuesday and Wednesday.
A cold front will drop in Saturday night and that will bring us a few clouds and maybe even a stray shower or two.
Temperatures cool some by Friday with the afternoon in the lower 60s.
Temperatures will drop back into the low 50s for the weekend.
25 days into the month, we have experienced 10 days above average, 13 days below average and 2 days right at average.
Tonight: Clear. Wind: S 10-15.
Tue: Hi: 60 Lo: 41 Partly cloudy. Wind: S 20-25; gusty. Tuesday will be mostly sunny with a high of 63. The better news is that high pressure dominates much of the eastern USA through at least midweek, meaning lots of sun and a nice warming trend.
Sat: High: 58 Low: 33 Mostly Sunny.
- The switch to outdoor LEDs has resulted in even more light pollution
- Tillerson Finally Brands Myanmar Crisis 'Ethnic Cleansing'
- Uber Paid Hackers To Keep Massive Breach Of Personal Data A Secret
- Crabtree-Talib first-quarter squabble results in three ejections
- Saudi Crown Prince Condemns Egyptian North Sinai Mosque Attack as 'Cowardly'
- Mourinho Worried About Losing Man Utd Star
- Green Bay Packers: Three Key Matchups and Prediction vs. Pittsburgh
- Shoppers out in force for Black Friday
- Local tree farms harvesting for Christmas
- Ohio State QB JT Barrett leaves MI game with leg injury