Highs stay in the 50s all week long. Lows in the upper 20s and lower 30s with a calm wind.
We'll stay sunny on Monday, but it's going to heat up.
Scattered showers will be possible Wednesday as highs cool into the mid 60s. Winds could gust up to 25 to 30 miles per hour from Sunday through Tuesday across the area. With wind, heat, and dry air, fire concerns will be elevated. Highs slowly rise from around 50 for Monday to the mid and upper 50s for Tuesday and Wednesday.
A cold front will drop in Saturday night and that will bring us a few clouds and maybe even a stray shower or two.
Temperatures cool some by Friday with the afternoon in the lower 60s.
Temperatures will drop back into the low 50s for the weekend.
25 days into the month, we have experienced 10 days above average, 13 days below average and 2 days right at average.
Tonight: Clear. Wind: S 10-15.
Tue: Hi: 60 Lo: 41 Partly cloudy. Wind: S 20-25; gusty. Tuesday will be mostly sunny with a high of 63. The better news is that high pressure dominates much of the eastern USA through at least midweek, meaning lots of sun and a nice warming trend.
Sat: High: 58 Low: 33 Mostly Sunny.
- Kylie Jenner is thankful for her 'babies' this Thanksgiving
- Derrick Rose evaluating National Basketball Association career, exhausted of being hurt
- Missing child alert issued for Neptune Beach teen
- Donald Trump Breaks Silence On Roy Moore Allegations
- Democratic congressman John Conyers 'vehemently' denies sexual harassment
- Wichita State, Notre Dame meet in Maui final
- Cesc Fabregas joins elite group with historic goal for Chelsea against Qarabag
- Fallen Kingdom Teaser Is
- Pak justifies Saeed's release, says committed to United Nations sanctions on terrorists
- Tillerson Finally Brands Myanmar Crisis 'Ethnic Cleansing'