Since he last featured 13 months ago, the winger has undergone double-hip surgery, spent time in his home city of Buenos Aires on compassionate leave and returned to former club Roma for treatment.
"It is very good news because he is in contention for tomorrow, ' Pochettino told a press conference at Spurs" north London training centre. It is massive in the Premier League. "I always said that he needed time to recover his feeling".
"It's true we can not expect too much now, only to be happy". Our reality is we are playing here and waiting for our new stadium. We're in a similar position to the last two or three seasons and of course we need to deliver our way.
"He understands perfectly that we are caring for him", said Pochettino, who has frequently played down the notion of a rift with Rose over the past week. Megson has been put in temporary charge of the Baggies after Tony Pulis' departure and made a strong case for a longer stay with this draw.
Slowing down the game at every opportunity and sitting in a very low five-man block, Gary Megson's temporary charges frustrated Spurs just enough to maintain a foothold in the game. This will be a tight game but I think that the Spurs can bounce back and get the job done. So this has whetted my appetite again. Due to that, I think that betting on the outright result is the best option for this game.
"When we arrived he was the player that was kind to do what we expected from the team because he has a massive energy and is a very energetic person".
Take Liverpool, for example, who, last season, easily dissected any opponent who looked to match them in the attacking stakes. "It's because after training today he felt good and said, "Okay, I am ready to move on and be available if you want".
- Shockers to host NCAA Tournament games for first time
- Local stores in Nederland ready for 'Small Business Saturday'
- Donald Trump Breaks Silence On Roy Moore Allegations
- Klopp bemoans lack of luck after Chelsea draw
- Tillerson Finally Brands Myanmar Crisis 'Ethnic Cleansing'
- Cesc Fabregas joins elite group with historic goal for Chelsea against Qarabag
- Derrick Rose evaluating National Basketball Association career, exhausted of being hurt
- Crabtree-Talib first-quarter squabble results in three ejections
- Miss South Africa Demi-Leigh Nel Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017
- The White House unveils Christmas decorations